Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 seconds of black screen after 25.0.8

(NSW)CthulhuAzathoth

I too have been experiencing this phenomena, though not as much as the OP. Sure, it gets me time to take a sip of whatever cocktail I'm enjoying as I destroy grineer but it also gives me a few seconds of: did I crash? I hope not. I was so close to X! 

• 2 weeks later...

It does indeed still occur, but still not as long or as often as OP. Maybe I'm just patient so 30 seconds doesn't seem that long to me. But it seems more like 5-8 seconds. The biggest problem I have with the this black screen is it means I might be about to be kicked back to the multiplayer menu. Which means reloading the mission. Le sigh. Not a big deal but certainly cuts into my limited playing time.

damn. that sucks. I was going to suggest the usb to ethernet adapter available for Switch. I plan on getting one my next paycheck. The frame rate is pretty good but I wouldn't mind a little more stability, as I sometimes get the camera jerked around when I use transference and the software hitches, and of course I overcorrect and end up looking in the wrong direction from when I exited (which is somewhat annoying when you're trying to use void mode to revive allies and pets and end up running out of time) 

Edited by (NSW)Badger

On 2019-06-27 at 3:04 PM, (NSW)Badger said:

damn. that sucks. I was going to suggest the usb to ethernet adapter available for Switch. I plan on getting one my next paycheck. T

I am using a USB 3 NIC as my main connection. Unless your WiFi is congested, you will only see a slight improvement overall, but don't expect  to see "day and night".  The congestion is related to how many WiFi spots are in your area and not by how many device you connected to your WiFi.  You can use cell phone app to find the WiFi band that is less congested and switch to it.

Also another thing to check is whether your WiFi access point is close to any RF noise  device (fan, microwave ...etc.)

• 3 weeks later...