Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE SACRIFICE COLLECTION - Wave 2 where is it?

LOTSL

So I bought the sacrifice collectors edition, thought i got it pretty quickly but guess i missed out on 1st wave. Anyway the email stating that I was in the 2nd wave also said its expected shipping was mid June, well its mid June now, just wondering if we can get an update.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so hoping here will  be fine.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

I pre-ordered the Excalibur Umbra statue and was given the mid June shipping information as well. We're actually past mid June and no word if it has shipped yet. Would be nice to get an update.

I don't emails are coming out, as some people in the a Tenno Council discord have gotten their statutes, but not their Vitruvian shirts.

I got this email from support today.....

Thank you for contacting us. Due to the overwhelming support for these Warframe pre-order items, it has taken our manufacturers longer than anticipated to create and send the Vitruvian Shirts and the initial batch of Umbra statues to us for shipment. As soon as we receive these items to our warehouse, we will make sure to send your order as quickly as we're able. We apologize for not being able to give a more precise date for shipment. Please know, when your order goes out, we will make sure to email you with a tracking number so you can monitor your order's delivery progress.

Regards,

Lauren

Warframe Store Customer Support