Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukongs Cloudwalker frame drop

ConsumerJTC

So, it's not only me, this affects people with high end Pcs, I was told that a guy with 240fps, when using the cloud, got instantly to 160fps, well, imagine that happening to people with low end Pcs, like me, it dropped from 60 to 20 in literally a second. I tried to google the problem, see if anyone else has a problem about that major fps drop and fixes, but couldn't find anything

I also have my particles disabled, those that can't be disabled are on the lowest settings and effects intensity on the lowest but still got the problem. I even put other settings on low, textures, shaders etc. but still, no improvements on fps...

The rework is amazing, Pablo did an awesome job and I want to play wukong so badly! But one of his best abilities, now even buffed that you can imagine someone spamming it every 5 seconds, can't be used on low end Pcs, does anyone else got this problem or it's just me? Well as I said earlier, some guy with 240fps got to 160fps so it's not really a problem for him, but I'm asking those guys with low end Pcs like myself. It's not normal for a simple cloud effect that lasts a few seconds to drop 40-50 fps.

Edited by ClaudiuR18

idk if the fps happens to other people in the squad if wukong uses his cloudwalker, but the wukong himself definitely gets his fps drained in half. I have the same issue, and i don't have a high end rig, barely managing to run wf on 60-70 fps, and when i use cloudwalker fps drops to 20-30 fps.

Hi everyone, 

We believe we have identified the issue with Cloud Walker and we've already submitted a fix that should arrive with the next update. Please let us know if you continue to experience performance problems with Cloud Walker after the fix goes live. Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Linkski

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-06-21 at 6:24 PM, [DE]Linkski said:

Hi everyone, 

We believe we have identified the issue with Cloud Walker and we've already submitted a fix that should arrive with the next update. Please let us know if you continue to experience performance problems with Cloud Walker after the fix goes live. Thanks!

It's fixed for me, it still drops like 5-10 fps but that's nothing.