Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't gild. Are my chances of getting the Nightwave reward gone?

Jarl_Baalin

Question

Hi,

It has been a busy week for me IRL, so I didn't have enough time to do the Nightwave weeklies until now.

I didn't know what gilding even was until today, but I found out and created a cheap Zaw and started leveling. But now I just discovered that I have to be "trusted" by The Ostrons in order to be able to gild my new Zaw. There is no way that I can make myself trusted before the weeklies new rotation.

So are my chances of getting the Eidolon Ephemera gone?

8 answers to this question

You are able to get ~55000 standing per 1 week. To reach maximum you should get 150000 standing. The Intermission is here for total of ~4 weeks.

That said, if you completed all previous week's challenges, then you still have all chances to achieve Eidolon ephemera.

But anyways, don't worry, because this ephemera is not exclusive for Intermission. So you'll be able to get it some time later.

1 minute ago, keyosbringer said:

You don't have to do every single challenges in order to get to the final reward and there's also a catch up mechanic where if you finished next week's challenges, it should let you do challenges you missed this week

Thanks, that's great to hear!

On 2019-06-23 at 8:16 AM, bl1te said:

You are able to get ~55000 standing per 1 week. To reach maximum you should get 150000 standing. The Intermission is here for total of ~4 weeks.

That said, if you completed all previous week's challenges, then you still have all chances to achieve Eidolon ephemera.

But anyways, don't worry, because this ephemera is not exclusive for Intermission. So you'll be able to get it some time later.

When is the end date for the current night wave? I'm also a bit left behind since I missed a week, but I saw the catch up mechanics. Hope I'm not too late

On 2019-06-24 at 1:02 AM, Jarl_Baalin said:

Hi,

It has been a busy week for me IRL, so I didn't have enough time to do the Nightwave weeklies until now.

I didn't know what gilding even was until today, but I found out and created a cheap Zaw and started leveling. But now I just discovered that I have to be "trusted" by The Ostrons in order to be able to gild my new Zaw. There is no way that I can make myself trusted before the weeklies new rotation.

So are my chances of getting the Eidolon Ephemera gone?

I reached max rank without completing the week 3 challenge, complete 3 x sortie, worth 9k. So yes you don't have to complete the gild challenge.

Also, as nightwave intermission concludes on July 5th, we can expect to receive a whole extra weeks worth of challenges to make up for any challenges missed in weeks 1,2 and 3.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.