Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All movement mods for wisp

--UMBRA--Kuva

Question

10 answers to this question

Lightning Dash / Toxic Flight / Firewalker / Ice spring, gives you even more bullet jump and aim glide time, not sure if they conflict with Mobilize or not, but if they -do- conflict, use the ones I listed, since they offer 24.2% increased bullet jump height and aim glide time over Mobilize's 20%

Stealth Drift also increases aim glide time, again though, I dont often use these mods so I cant say whats going to all be allowed to go on the same setup.

Edited by Giantconch

1 minute ago, LameoveR said:

all those mods are exilus mods, dunno if you can put them in general slots.

Yes, you can put exilus mods in regular slots. The only off-limits slot is the Aura slot (as far as exilus mods are concerned, obviously regular mods cant go in the exilus mod slot)

Edited by Giantconch

25 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Lightning Dash / Toxic Flight / Firewalker / Ice spring, gives you even more bullet jump and aim glide time, not sure if they conflict with Mobilize or not

They do.

why not just use her second ability?  I use it to teleport between locations but iirc you go invisible via this for upto 4 seconds (think it extends via duration mods) too so this might work better than using all those 'flight' mods.

If you really wanted stealth without using the usual ivara/loki just take (prisma) shade for the time you're not actually teleporting...

I literally do spy missions without using shade using my 'normal' build for wisp and using her second actually makes jupiter ones fairly trivial too.

Edited by LSG501
got abilities muddled up

You can always just aim straight up and fire off a will 'o wisp, or use it to teleport through the security of shortcuts. The former gives you traditional invisbility, and the latter lets you avoid things invisibility doesn't protect against.