Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extend Ephemera to the Operator

Oreades

I was just standing around Cetus waiting for some friends which is when I realized that I'd put the Smoking Empemera on my Rhino and apparently forgotten it existed. For whatever reason I also popped into my Operator half expecting them to be smoking too and when they weren't it sorta made me think. 

Wouldn't Operators be one of if not the best place to apply Ephemera? 

I mean to really appreciate Ephemera you really kinda need to be slowcrawling a mission (read: not bulletjumping through a level) and Operators are probably one of if not the slowest pace (outside of extended void dash) in the game. Which would seem to make them the perfect candidate for the appication of existing Ephemera. 

Aaaanyhow just a passing thought. 

• Like 1

Certainly not against the idea. They might want to take a second look at how the effect scales with movement speed, though, given how slow grounded Operators are (or maybe they are happy with how it would look, I don't know).

On a pessimistic note, one of the places where Operators get used the most is Eidolon hunts. Given how visually blinding those fights are, you might not get to see your ephemera anyways. 😉