Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nagwave

Please consider removing the in-mission popup when you press options that shows a current/incomplete NW objective, we have the world state window for this and the chore shown is often not something than can be completed in the current mission anyway.

For example, I've never seen a Quills kiosk on any tileset, so as the Perrin folks might say, the probability of me guilding something during a fissure misson has converged on never.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

For example, I've never seen a Quills kiosk on any tileset, so as the Perrin folks might say, the probability of me guilding something during a fissure misson has converged on never.

Can someone who has written 1241 posts be really this uninformed and confused?

Scholars remain divided on this question.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I guess so because I don't know what you are talking about...

Ok, I'll make a list of the information you don't know.

1. You don't know where the Quill are. It's not like they move. They're hidden behind a door in Cetus.

2. You don't know you can gild a Zaw.

3. You don't know you can gild a pet MOA.

4. You don't know you can gild a Kitgun.

Behaving like being clueless regarding the Quill stops you from doing this Nightwave task just shows you don't understand that you have many options.

So, there you are. Go and gild a Zaw. Or a Kitgun.

(Who am I kidding, I half expect you to respond something like "I have gone to many missions and I have never been able to keep a MOA, how do you pet a MOA, this game is so very confusing").

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Ok, I'll make a list of the information you don't know.

1. You don't know where the Quill are. It's not like they move. They're hidden behind a door in Cetus.

2. You don't know you can gild a Zaw.

4. You don't know you can gild a Kitgun.

Behaving like being clueless regarding the Quill stops you from doing this Nightwave task just shows you don't understand that you have many options.

So, there you are. Go and gild a Zaw. Or a Kitgun.

(Who am I kidding, I half expect you to respond something like "I have gone to many missions and I have never been able to keep a MOA, how do you pet a MOA, this game is so very confusing").

I don't think you understood the OP's point. What they're asking for is to remove nightwave pop-ups from the pause menu. For example, when you're doing a fissure mission you would see "Gild a weapon" pop-up (and other incomplete acts). It is kind of redundant because you can access the Nightwave UI at all times.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I don't think you understood the OP's point. What they're asking for is to remove nightwave pop-ups from the pause menu. For example, when you're doing a fissure mission you would see "Gild a weapon" pop-up (and other incomplete acts). It is kind of redundant because you can access the Nightwave UI at all times.

Exactly, thanks. Also, since you can choose not to do every task and still get max rewards, it's not helpful seeing the chores you specifically decided to skip that week appearing here.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Oh! Wow.

Then I disagree. I personally like to have an overview over what I'm doing. I might always wonder "hey, have I forgotten one of the Weekly acts, let's look at the whole list" and, once I have read everything, be reassured.

It's not like those popups are anything more than a fleeting notice.

Again , pretty sure tc's complain was about the fact you get tasks you cannot complete prompt in missions, like gilding a weapon while you are doing survival missions or interacting with your pet when not on your ship. It's like if you were given riven objectives like destroy plains airships while not on the plains, kinda stupid.

On 2019-07-08 at 3:07 PM, Dhrekr said:

Hey, I didn't know that either. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGSSSSSS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

Spoiler

Sorry, MOA ain't my type of pet. I only use P R I M E stuff. Gotta have the gold 😁