Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox community

3 minutes ago, (XB1)yoavdude11 said:

1. How is the community on the Xbox platform?

Depends on what you're looking for from a community.  I believe the player base is smaller on XB1 than PC.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)yoavdude11 said:

2. Can you transfer accounts from PC to Xbox?

No.

I'm not really far enough in on Xbone to say for sure but so far the community seems friendly and helpful as well as having a number system for recruitment so you don't have to message for invites. However considering I find the Xbox community in general to be the worst so I'm always expecting toxic players.

Edited by (PS4)deathwolfclaw666
spelling

11 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

I'm not really far enough in on Xbone to say for sure but so far the community seems friendly and helpful as well as having a number system for recruitment so you don't have to message for invites. However considering I fing the Xbox community in general to be the worst I'm always expecting toxic players.

Really? Most of my bad encounters on both the board and from playing on PS4 have actually been from the PS community.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Really? Most of my bad encounters on both the board and from playing on PS4 have actually been from the PS community.

Yeah PS4 can be bad and PC too from what I remember. Xbone although like I said I haven't played the game that much has actually surprised me by not being toxic.

3 hours ago, (XB1)yoavdude11 said:

Looking to get back to  playing the game but I don't have a good enough pc anymore.

So my questions are:

1. How is the community on the Xbox platform?

2. Can you transfer accounts from PC to Xbox?

Thanks in advanced!

community is much smaller than PC.  i find pc more toxic - but there are more players so that might be why.  big enough that recruiting generally works though.  

pc experience is better - the interface is geared toward that clearly - using controller on UI is terrible by comparison - especially with the last update making a mess of mission/relic selection >.>

Load time for missions is much better on PC - not even comparable.

as mentioned, no transfers.

lWhen the game first started on the XB, the community was a very inviting area. The players who transferred from PC to XB at the time were helpful and open to questions as well as giving advice and mods that many players did not have at the time thanks to us being new.

The events brought out the good in players and people were interested in growing with a clan and friends as we were all mainly giving this world a new run together. It was fresh as at that time there was Halo and Destiny to take the tryhards in and let those who wanted more than PvP to explore and do things with. Events happened much as did Clan things and Stratos status tests.

As Destiny started making players upset with the way it was going, some toxicity grew between their fanbase and Warframes. People started coming in to the chats and saying the typical things about those who played Warframe. Most ignored them....but they would make the Trade chat a tormenting sea instead of a playful area to get things or give.

Over the last 4 years, players have left that have been in clans with me and in others I played with. They left for different games or reasons...but those who came after had less patience and more want it now. This made some back away from helping out while others just ran the missions to finish as fast as possible. And that is the way the game has gone from my views.

Not much talking or communication but not as much toxicity as there was during the Destiny1 & 2 shakeup.