Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well... Can't say I'm bored. Almost done with Sapolsky's Behave. Some pretty good takes in that one, and some assumptions relying on dubious/debunked research. Over all, still worth the time, though.

Then I noticed a funny pattern in which ships get attacked in the Red Sea, and which are left alone. Still combing through source aggregators, but it's pretty obvious already, why the Houthis are playing favorites.

And things are getting a bit more complicated in the case of "PianoGate". Someone's panicking over something happening during that incident, and people are not in control of the narrative anymore. Very interesting Streissand Effect case unfolding, and I'm taking notes. 🤣

And yep. I'm going through a stint of insomnia as well these days. Sometimes the remedies work, and sometimes you just have to... try and get the best out of it.

I just finally cleared the Star Chart after way-too-damn-many years and then did an entire week of Steel Path Circuit in one sitting.

Is it sad that I only cleared the Star Chart because I wanted some of the Incarnons? I have so little desire to actually play the Steel Path it's hilarious.

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

I just finally cleared the Star Chart after way-too-damn-many years and then did an entire week of Steel Path Circuit in one sitting.

Is it sad that I only cleared the Star Chart because I wanted some of the Incarnons? I have so little desire to actually play the Steel Path it's hilarious.

It's gone a bit sad over all, as I see it. Very little of the new content is fun for long, and I tend to spend what little time I use in the game on old content. These days I play Guild Wars 2 far more than Warframe.

My question is, are they running out of ideas? And is RL ideologies creeping in, hampering the game's role as respite from reality? The new expansion is Absolutely Haram by the looks of it, so it is already detrimental to the enjoyment of the game for some people.

• Like 1

“In that instant, Paul saw how Stilgar had been transformed from the Fremen naib to a creature of the Lisan al-Gaib, a receptacle for awe and obedience. It was a lessening of the man, and Paul felt the ghost-wind of the jihad in it.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

On 2024-01-29 at 10:36 PM, Yrkul said:

shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank) swalla-la-la (drank) swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la) swalla-la-la

I can't believe he said that

• Like 1

Practicing Blood Angels chapter markings for my 30K army, because I'm the kind of psycho, that's doing everything in freehand. Transfers are for the weak.

Muscle memory is coming along fine, and I get semi-consistent acceptable results. Now I just need to work it down to about 10mm across, at a quality that is discernable on the tabletop. Perhaps an outline in a slightly lighter red would help it stand out more.