Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Made 2L of guava syrup.

Going to very carefully eat for the next months. Dont need to get constipated. 

Hello diabetes, my old friend...

Metformin.png

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Forums and Reddit are on fire.

Just the usual, new players who haven't dealt experienced a new Warframe release receiving it's obligatory nerf within the month.   There are a lot of memes going around the FB groups rn making fun of the situation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Just the usual, new players who haven't dealt experienced a new Warframe release receiving it's obligatory nerf within the month.   There are a lot of memes going around the FB groups rn making fun of the situation. 

I personally find it funny that people are saying Dante is useless now after the nerfs, even when DE has recognized the Line of Sight issues and is working on a fix. People are begging to revert the nerfs, which is something that to my knowledge has only happened once (battery weapons), and that was because those weapons actually became useless, unlike Dante.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

I personally find it funny that people are saying Dante is useless now after the nerfs, even when DE has recognized the Line of Sight issues and is working on a fix. People are begging to revert the nerfs, which is something that to my knowledge has only happened once (battery weapons), and that was because those weapons actually became useless, unlike Dante.

Players these days just react, little thought goes into their comments.  Of course, "these days" applies for the last 10 years of Warframe lmao 

• Like 2

Just now, MagPrime said:

Players these days just react, little thought goes into their comments.  Of course, "these days" applies for the last 10 years of Warframe lmao 

I used to be pretty impulsive when it came to changes in warframe, but I've kind of noticed the pattern of: change happening > get angry > actually use the change in game > realise it isn't bad / harmful > more positive opinion on change. I mostly just skip ahead to the last 3 steps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

I used to be pretty impulsive when it came to changes in warframe, but I've kind of noticed the pattern of: change happening > get angry > actually use the change in game > realise it isn't bad / harmful > more positive opinion on change. I mostly just skip ahead to the last 3 steps.

I remember doing the same.  Now I'm burnt out on the cycle & mostly just play the game.

• Like 2