Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

I just applied the principle of "Bread always falls butter side down" to a potato and coated the entire potato in butter.

Anti-grav technology achieved.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aldain said:

I just applied the principle of "Bread always falls butter side down" to a potato and coated the entire potato in butter.

Anti-grav technology achieved.

I can attest, that it does NOT work on a personal level.

Things got messy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Finally beat Baldurs Gate 3 on Honour Mode, and let me tell you, there was absolutely no honour in that run. Invisibility just turns off most NPCs. But I got my Golden Dice all the same!!

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

im honestly too scared to try an honour mode run. if i did i might just do some crazy meta thing like tempest cleric + storm sorcerer or gloomstalker + assassin

then again I have completed 3 playthroughs, and i've beaten grym on my 4rth so i might be ready.

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

im honestly too scared to try an honour mode run. if i did i might just do some crazy meta thing like tempest cleric + storm sorcerer or gloomstalker + assassin

then again I have completed 3 playthroughs, and i've beaten grym on my 4rth so i might be ready.

Build you're thinking of running is pretty close to what I went with. I did Storm Cleric + Wiz so I can get Chain Lightning and Globe of Invulnerability. And ran with a Shadow Monk/Rogue Thief. Then had a Bard so I can talk my way out of most battles and gave him Greater Invisibility to cast on my Shadow Monk.

Shadow Monk would then cast Pass Without A Trace to be essentially nonexistent while laying the smackdown, Orin, Gortash, and Ketheric never reacted to getting pummeled by an invisible force lol.

Though I think the Patch they just put out might have changed this builds viability. Specifically with Ketheric.

Oh and Helm of Acquity with Sword Bard also can just turn off enemies by casting a DC +28 Hold Person/Hold Monster lol

Edit: have to say the hardest part about Honour Mode is definitely getting to level 5, but apparently there's guides to get to at least level 4 without any combat encounters.

Edited by TeaHands

11 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I can attest, that it does NOT work on a personal level.

Things got messy.

That's because the principle of "Human always falls painfully" cancels out the "Bread always falls butter side down" principle sadly.

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

That's because the principle of "Human always falls painfully" cancels out the "Bread always falls butter side down" principle sadly.

Dammit! Back to the drawing board, then...