nitain...

You mean Alertium prime

Edited by Aeon66
correction.

am #*!%ing tired, i had to help clean

Spoiler

with a firehose

6 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Dad of war is actually pretty fun. I was skeptical of having an ai kid with me at all times but Atreus was implemented very well and his combat compliments Kratos. 

boy

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You didn't vouch for me...

she has plans for you

20 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

boy

"Boy, read this"

"What does it say boy"

"Boy, another"

Hey, at least they keep kratos personality partially intact. Went from rage monster to tired veteran that just wants some god damned peace and quiet. I actually like the dynamic they have as well. Good story, good combat, so so puzzles. 

Anyone else here love animals? I mean just look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an imposter who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesied this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of your Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)OvalNova said:

Anyone else here love animals? I mean just look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an imposter who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesied this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of your Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

giphy.gif