Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm confuzzled. Is it that the last poster in this thread is a "winner" for as long as their post is the last one in the thread, or is it that this thread is only "won" when it finally dies/is locked? And if it's locked, would the moderator that locks it "win" the thread with the standard "I'm locking this" post, giving them an unfair advantage?

So many questions... :awkward:

24 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

I'm confuzzled. Is it that the last poster in this thread is a "winner" for as long as their post is the last one in the thread, or is it that this thread is only "won" when it finally dies/is locked? And if it's locked, would the moderator that locks it "win" the thread with the standard "I'm locking this" post, giving them an unfair advantage?

Jack. Don't do that. You've been here many times.

OP brainception.

On 3/17/2017 at 11:46 AM, Jackviator said:

Our Com Mods tried locking this in the past.  It did not end well.

As to the winner, at this point, I think it's going to be majority vote.

Or absentee vote. 

On 18/03/2017 at 5:46 AM, Jackviator said:

It's a blood pact. You're registered to it once you comment and the last one standing wins.

5 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Crap. Forgot to run the forums through the blocking site and just accepted the new guidelines! Today is not my day. It was fun being part of The Exempt for this long.

New guidelines?

Are you talking about the one that was released about a month ago?