Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

But he's so easy to kill.

True, but i find it easier to just leave as he usual arrives within the first few minutes. Besides he doesn't drop anything of use to me (and that i save his "marks" until he becomes of use).

On 11/10/2017 at 7:46 PM, AerinSol said:

only 80 more pages before someone gets a prize

did unus change his name a few times?

21 hours ago, AnonymousUserTheOnly said:

not sure, last i heard unus was going by the name of quill onkko prime

anyone else have any thoughts?.

I'm still alive as I am folks. Just got trapped in the entangling wall of jobbing. Will continue to be here well into the foreseeable future. Just need time to scuttle back into Discord and share my "wealth" of new ideas.

Didn't actually know anyone was lookin for me.

Edited by Unus

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Why isn't cybering called button seks?

How are the buttons consenting? There's probably going to be someone who doesn't like the idea of fingers mixing with buttons. Probably Elon Musk, he's all about no AI.

Does that mean the AI are the offspring of fingers and buttons? That would explain why they hate us.

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

How are the buttons consenting? There's probably going to be someone who doesn't like the idea of fingers mixing with buttons. Probably Elon Musk, he's all about no AI.

Does that mean the AI are the offspring of fingers and buttons? That would explain why they hate us.

=.=

17 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

GgJglKz.png