hmm your awake lets rerun current events 

• Got stuck in a frozen locker by the bird 
  • i bought you to get you out of the locker
  • you got really angry and risked overheating 
  • brought you to my ship to attempt being an adult 
  • you had freak out trying to hide in my ship and get out 
  • Talva then collared and shocked you gently to get you to faint 
  • Sayrn got talva a body so she may be abit less spooky 
  • sayrn wanted to bring you to her ship but i thought to keep you just to be sure you recovered ok
  • you woke up and are wondering current events 

So how you feeling?

1 hour ago, seprent said:

hmm your awake lets rerun current events 

• Got stuck in a frozen locker by the bird 
  • i bought you to get you out of the locker
  • you got really angry and risked overheating 
  • brought you to my ship to attempt being an adult 
  • you had freak out trying to hide in my ship and get out 
  • Talva then collared and shocked you gently to get you to faint 
  • Sayrn got talva a body so she may be abit less spooky 
  • sayrn wanted to bring you to her ship but i thought to keep you just to be sure you recovered ok
  • you woke up and are wondering current events 

So how you feeling?

Sits completely still for a moment before backing into a corner

I-in d-distress

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Sits completely still for a moment before backing into a corner

I-in d-distress

Nova if i wished or intended harm upon you i would have well done it by now what has you distressed?

sits down a good distance from you 

29 minutes ago, seprent said:

Nova if i wished or intended harm upon you i would have well done it by now what has you distressed?

sits down a good distance from you 

The kuva experiments .. sentients .. weird things

Just now, Nova-IX said:

The kuva experiments .. sentients .. weird things

And none of that aimed at you while i can understand your distress i feel you may be letting it run your mind then advise it. The most my experiments have derived from others is bird is literally covered in feathers and maybe a touch more clingy. To jump started a mutation that was already present in saryn and make her shed abit the more drastic results have been on myself inflicted by myself i would not ask or do something to someone i would not do myself 

Stands up bonking the ceiling rubbing head

Ow forgot this room is a touch small 

13 minutes ago, seprent said:

And none of that aimed at you while i can understand your distress i feel you may be letting it run your mind then advise it. The most my experiments have derived from others is bird is literally covered in feathers and maybe a touch more clingy. To jump started a mutation that was already present in saryn and make her shed abit the more drastic results have been on myself inflicted by myself i would not ask or do something to someone i would not do myself 

Stands up bonking the ceiling rubbing head

Ow forgot this room is a touch small 

N-no, b-bu b-but still creeps me out .. t-this is highly u-unusual for me

Carefully observes while trying to be as small as possible

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

N-no, b-bu b-but still creeps me out .. t-this is highly u-unusual for me

Carefully observes while trying to be as small as possible

you are in a small entertainment room stuff dax and maybe young tenno use to entertain themselves between teachings or free time as the harrow begins pacing

as it is to myself and i subject myself to it i won't deny is unusual i cant pass by anything reflective and catching looks at myself and have that passing thought but some people put themselves though these things for reasons. While mine aren't entirely my own sharing a head space between wally, the kuva, the void, and the sentient im rather surprised my sanity is still here and allowing me clarity for these moments i was half expecting you and the others to be hunting me down like some abomination of a mad man because i'm pretty sure whatever balance that sentient we called a mother falsely stood for is being disrupted pretty damn heavily with my actions. i'm fully aware of my actions and i've come to accept what i am or what some would label me but i have a void to fill and i'm nowhere near satisfied or content.

Sits down again looking at you

i've lost the ability to step out of this so i've come to the conclusion this is me now so if you would wish to leave i will show you the exit we're hanging is high orbit over earth i hear the beach is nice this time of year.

35 minutes ago, seprent said:

you are in a small entertainment room stuff dax and maybe young tenno use to entertain themselves between teachings or free time as the harrow begins pacing

as it is to myself and i subject myself to it i won't deny is unusual i cant pass by anything reflective and catching looks at myself and have that passing thought but some people put themselves though these things for reasons. While mine aren't entirely my own sharing a head space between wally, the kuva, the void, and the sentient im rather surprised my sanity is still here and allowing me clarity for these moments i was half expecting you and the others to be hunting me down like some abomination of a mad man because i'm pretty sure whatever balance that sentient we called a mother falsely stood for is being disrupted pretty damn heavily with my actions. i'm fully aware of my actions and i've come to accept what i am or what some would label me but i have a void to fill and i'm nowhere near satisfied or content.

Sits down again looking at you

i've lost the ability to step out of this so i've come to the conclusion this is me now so if you would wish to leave i will show you the exit we're hanging is high orbit over earth i hear the beach is nice this time of year.

C-cant be worse than .. than that .. crabdroid thing. Besides you are not out of control.

W-what are you going to do now?

13 minutes ago, seprent said:

im going to lay down i have experiments to plan in the morning talva will light up the floor and guide you to a lander to leave should you like one 

Remains sitting in the corner, albeit a bit more relaxed than before

On 2019-08-12 at 2:56 AM, Nova-IX said:

Been thinking about doing that too, but usually dont watch that type of stuff but i overly enjoy its memes.

Or maybe you arent just aware yet of your real knowlegde. We may not know a whole lot, as there is a lot and we cant comprehend everything. So we only have parts of it, you may not think you are smart but when you can come to that conclusion, it tells otherwise.

As in the end, we only know so little and accepting it, is a part of the way.

I live because of others and not because of myself. While i would like to disappear forever, i cant as it would bring pain upon others, which i do not want.

My reason to write is i like this thread and been following since early on, its my forum home.

ah, like me, i feel hollow and dead inside, merely existing until i lose my mom, and then ------

i have nothing else but warframe, time passes by us so damn fast before we even understand it... and even then, we never get to, before it is over

we grow old too fast, life moves to fast, we spend most of it in school, then the rest at a dead end job, doing and going nowhere

Literally only 1 place we feel a modicum of freedom is on forums, or in video games

that freedom, if jeopardized angers us, and so we lash out in anguish at the devs and each other. it really sucks how miserable life can get

but at least Tenno skoom have each other =[

i feel really low right now... reality and the truth of it just sucks, we never have had any freedom, and are always enslaved to the government and dollar bills. 

i really wished i could have helped someone in this world, couldn't even help my mom. just watching her my whole life...

she is sad, miserable, always on pills, in pain, it sucks, sucked, i tried praying, no one listened, God doesn't hear us, i tried magic, and got cursed, lost my soul

now she is deteriorating, her mind and such, and she doesn't even hear me anymore, shes closed off completely

i'd take all her pain if it made her happy, but i cant so i just get mad

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

ah, like me, i feel hollow and dead inside, merely existing until i lose my mom, and then i will end my life.

i have nothing else but warframe, time passes by us so damn fast before we even understand it... and even then, we never get to, before it is over

we grow old too fast, life moves to fast, we spend most of it in school, then the rest at a dead end job, doing and going nowhere

Literally only 1 place we feel a modicum of freedom is on forums, or in video games

that freedom, if jeopardized angers us, and so we lash out in anguish at the devs and each other. it really sucks how miserable life can get

but at least Tenno skoom have each other =[

i feel really low right now... reality and the truth of it just sucks, we never have had any freedom, and are always enslaved to the government and dollar bills. 

Its hard for it to make sense and will take some for it to ever do. Its important to find something you enjoy, both with your free time and with your job, it will help with how life feels. Freedom is a bit subjective, at one point you are free to do many things and on the other point there are expectations you are required to do (which varies depending on where you live).

Though i can recommend to seek help from others, as standing with it yourself is a immense task. Someone to talk to about it, allow yourself to release your feelings and get it sorted. A psychiatrist or a psychologist maybe.

8 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Its hard for it to make sense and will take some for it to ever do. Its important to find something you enjoy, both with your free time and with your job, it will help with how life feels. Freedom is a bit subjective, at one point you are free to do many things and on the other point there are expectations you are required to do (which varies depending on where you live).

Though i can recommend to seek help from others, as standing with it yourself is a immense task. Someone to talk to about it, allow yourself to release your feelings and get it sorted. A psychiatrist or a psychologist maybe.

i had psychiatrists, they went insane talking to me... all of them

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis