Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Animations

Lazarow

Wisp having no feet is fine but having animations that require her to stand on her non-existant feet is not well planned I can understand the melee part where she has to do those animations and I dont mind that part cause i know it would take a lot of time modifying all stances just for her. But when she uses guns while aiming she still stand on her 'feet' which I think can be made easilly as there would only be two animations to be modified which is one-handed aiming and two-handed aiming. Another easier way as some suggested before me(cant find post now) is to give her energy feet or even little jetpack feet for her to hover with

• Like 1

They need to stop making frames/skins that are feetless if they're not willing to waste time and resources making custom movement for every single thing the frame has to do (melee, aiming, crouching), they just look weird and stupid. 

• Like 1

On 2019-07-13 at 3:25 AM, AwkwardLazarow said:

Wisp having no feet is fine but having animations that require her to stand on her non-existant feet is not well planned I can understand the melee part where she has to do those animations and I dont mind that part cause i know it would take a lot of time modifying all stances just for her. But when she uses guns while aiming she still stand on her 'feet' which I think can be made easilly as there would only be two animations to be modified which is one-handed aiming and two-handed aiming. Another easier way as some suggested before me(cant find post now) is to give her energy feet or even little jetpack feet for her to hover with

Upvoted, but this has already been posted on wisp feedback (not sure if this is better posted on wisp feedback megathread, or on art and animation)

Edited by Maka.Bones