The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Garuda's Claws (+some issues)

-EPECb-

giphy.gif

~ We have some Garuda's troubles here ~

A question has recently arisen about Garuda's Claws... why there is no RM for them or unique stance like Baruuk's Serene Storm? After all, this is a simple weapon except that only Garuda herself can use them. Update "Old Blood" & "Deadlock Protocol" added damage, thank you DE. But it would be nice to take them on missions where you can not use anything else except melee weapons. You can add a somekind buff when Garuda use her Claws. Why not?

+++

https://gfycat.com/breakablefamousamericancicada

...Ivara can use her Bow on these missions, Titania can too use her own weapon. This is discrimination!  😠
+++

Why on missions with restrictions on weapons on Garuda's body her claws are disappear? It is not logical. Because Garuda uses their Claws in all her abilities. DE, please, give an opportunity to use her Claws on such missions always. Make them a little useful.

+++

Okay, I can't use them as melee weapons in some missions, but why remove them from the frame body entirely? Can she use the fourth ability without them? No... then why? This is not very logical. Garuda's Claws and herself must be inseparable in any mission, in any situation!

When will you give the opportunity to use the Claws in such missions as on video!? Ivara may, Titania may, but Garuda is not. DE, this is not fair! ((

I don't see anything wrong with Garuda being able to use her Claws as a melee weapon in absolutely any missions with any conditions. If I am wrong, please explain where I am wrong in my opinion.

+++

+++

+++

---------

Garuda's Blood Altar bad contact with Rollers and Bursa:

https://gfycat.com/amusingbigheartedbaboon

---------

В 19.06.2020 в 13:22, Aeon94 сказал:

I have been playing with Garuda Hinsa skin and noticed that she is missing Dread Mirror skin. Not only colouring is hard with different textures and materials of Deluxe Skin and base Dread Mirror, she also feels incomplete without matching Dread Mirror. Hope it gets added into the game.

ArtStation - Garuda, deluxe skin. Warframe., Arsen Asyrankulov

---------

Shedu+Garuda's Claws = 😟

Спойлер

В 25.12.2019 в 16:54, GPrime96 сказал:

There's another thing i want DE to fix soon for her Claws:

ImCHPH6.jpg

+++

CWZiTZ7.jpgSjOXGeT.jpg

+++

https://gfycat.com/thinwindingboto

---------

latest?cb=20200205022216

---------

Specter of Garuda can't use a Mirror.

---------

Problems with Eidolon's Vomvalyst. The altar does not hold it in place, and when Eidolon falls to the ground and begins to call upon Vomvalysts, the altar may disappear. Vomvalysts mounted on altars continue their movement. I think this is also not correct. Why they do not freeze in place like other mobs impaled on the altar?

---------

Another trouble with Nidus' Parasitic Link and Garuda's Blood Altar.

Garuda can make a Blood Altar from a mob captured by Nidus' Parasite Link. And Nidus is extremely dissatisfied by this. 😠

---------

Problem with the Garuda's Altar on the Plains of Eidolon with the Dargyns. If the skill does not work on Dargyn himself, but on his pilot, Dargyn will continue his flight without pilot and moreover conduct firing at Garuda. It looks funny, but needs fixing!

Here is how it looks, for example: https://gfycat.com/ru/incomparabledifficultannelid

---------

+++

TLc2bUs.jpg

+++

Спойлер

eIORo1w.jpgzlm04PR.jpg

---------

+++

---

---------

----------------------

* DE already fixed this issue in hotfix 25.7.6 🙏 

(“Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Atlar Victims.”)

Allied mobs (sentinels, Kubrows, Kavats, Khora's Venari, Tenno specters, Necros' shadow versions of vanquished enemies) are distracted by the altars of Garuda trying to deal damage to them ignoring enemies. Enemies, on the contrary, ignore altars. These mobs actions are not logical is not it? Or maybe it's a bug?

But still, I consider it the best option to ignore altars by Allied mobs. And let the player decide himself whether to carry damage to Garuda's Blood Altars or not - so it will be more correct i think.

Спойлер

urHXXUr.jpg

---------

OGRKgVc.jpg

Edited by -EPECb-
  • Like 5

But with such features of the altar, becomes a hindrance in the party where the players use their minions, don't they? This is not correct. And why are they, allied mobs, trying to cause damage the altar if it fails? Damage to the altar is capable of inflicting only an Allied mob or another player with a small amount of health (being in the zone of the altar) taking HP from the altar.

Edited by -EPECb-

Il y a 4 heures, -EPECb- a dit :

But with such features of the altar, becomes a hindrance in the party where the players use their minions, don't they? This is not correct. And why are they, allied mobs, trying to cause damage the altar if it fails? Damage to the altar is capable of inflicting only an Allied mob or another player with a small amount of health (being in the zone of the altar) taking HP from the altar.

It's not a problem if the minion is designed to deal damage, like the new Wukong. He can give the command to attack another target. 

But I agree, it would be great if the altar would cause less aggression from allies who have full health, and more if it is at zero.

• Like 1

В 15.07.2019 в 19:01, zhellon сказал:

it would be great if the altar would cause less aggression from allies who have full health, and more if it is at zero. 

I agree completely!

But the problem with the minions of Nekros will remain unresolved in this case. They will never leave the altar.

Edited by -EPECb-

12 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

If you’re relying on your companion to deal majority damage you desperately need to reassess your build.

В 16.07.2019 в 02:34, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

If you’re relying on your companion to deal majority damage you desperately need to reassess your build. 

I understand this, but problem not in the build. How can I reconfigure my specter or sentinel so that they does not attack the altars? Mobs must distract the enemy by provoking him with a melee or ranged weapon. High damage on their part is not at all mandatory in most cases... Instead, they stand and beat the altar. +sentinels do the same if the altar in their affected area. My sentinel build set up for an blast and an electricity status and should briefly stop any threat within sight, but near the altar he will stop doing his work. Khora's Venari can deal decent damage to enemies, but instead of killing real enemies that can damage the my warframe, Venari starts jumping around the altar until the time of the altar skill ends. I repeat once again - this is not normal. It should not be. And very similar to some kind of bug. This is like if I called the ''Med Tower'' on some mission and all the pets from our party pounced on this Tower to break her. Can you imagine that?

Edited by -EPECb-

On 2019-07-14 at 10:35 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Your companions are just trying to kill the enemy, they’re still technically dealing damage to it

^^ Plus the Damage done to the Altered Enemy is absorbed while the Ability is active and dealt after it’s disabled. So at the same time, Allied Companions/NPCs are helping you kill the specific Enemy

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, GPrime96 a dit :

^ Plus the Damage done to the Altered Enemy is absorbed while the Ability is active and dealt after it’s disabled. So at the same time, Allied Companions/NPCs are helping you kill the specific Enemy

The guards, instead of attacking different mobs, to extend the status of radiation and create orbs of health will deal 30 DPS to the altar. Perfectly.

• Like 2

7 часов назад, GPrime96 сказал:

^^ Plus the Damage done to the Altered Enemy is absorbed while the Ability is active and dealt after it’s disabled. So at the same time, Allied Companions/NPCs are helping you kill the specific Enemy 

...here already wrote about the damage from the allied mobs. Damage from them is almost always negligible. I can personally do as much damage as I want to my altars and then when I need it withaut my mobs. In addition, at high levels, the attack of the Allied mobs is simply not taken into account, so in their actions there is no point. I remind you, that Garuda is designed for survival among high-level missions.

Edited by -EPECb-

I noticed a new problem with the Garuda's Altar on the Plains of Eidolon with the Dargyns. If the skill does not work on Dargyn himself, but on his pilot, Dargyn will continue his flight without pilot and moreover conduct firing at Garuda. It looks funny, but needs fixing!

Edited by -EPECb-

I also spotted problems with Eidolon's Vomvalyst. The altar does not hold it in place, and when Eidolon falls to the ground and begins to call upon Vomvalysts, the altar may disappear. Vomvalysts mounted on altars continue their movement. I think this is also not correct. Why they do not freeze in place like other mobs impaled on the altar?

I think I will in this thread describe all in-game problems associated with Garuda. There are a lot of them in fact. This frame is really not indifferent to me.

Edited by -EPECb-

Another problem but now with the specter of Garuda. When he uses the fourth skill - i see in my screen animation of this skill as if I make it myself personally. This bug is only noticed if you are play for Garuda.

Edited by -EPECb-

On 2019-07-14 at 11:35 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Altar were not designed with the intention of pulling enemy aggro.

Your companions are just trying to kill the enemy, they’re still technically dealing damage to it

Both sides of this makes sense, but a nice compromise would be to have friendly AI stop attacking an Altar once it's absorbed enough damage to kill the target. No reason for breaking terrible game AI even further than it is. Even if we don't depend on the friendly AI for damage most of them are meant primarily for their support abilities. Enemies will still attack/kill the companions that are distracted fighting an Altar that can't even deal damage to back to them, and still generating threat.

• Like 1

37 минут назад, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- сказал:

A nice compromise would be to have friendly AI stop attacking an Altar once it's absorbed enough damage to kill the target.

...but there is still a problem with this way at high levels - allied AI will attack the altars until the skill time is over. They do not have enough time to do the necessary amount of damage at high levels. It is almost the same as it is at the moment. At low levels it will work, but only at low levels.

Edited by -EPECb-

14 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

...but there is still a problem with this way at high levels - allied AI will attack the altars until the skill time is over. They do not have enough time to do the necessary amount of damage at high levels. It is almost the same as it is at the moment. At low levels it will work, but only at low levels.

They don't have to do the full damage. The altars absorb damage from all sources that can damage them, which means you can easily force that cap if necessary with your own damage.

8 часов назад, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- сказал:

They don't have to do the full damage. The altars absorb damage from all sources that can damage them, which means you can easily force that cap if necessary with your own damage. 

Oh, yes. Just forgot about it. But still, I consider it the best option to ignore altars by Allied mobs. And let the player decide himself whether to carry damage to Garuda's Blood Altars or not - so it will be more correct as for me. And why should I once again be distracted by the altars in order for my AIs to lag behind them? Yet it is wrong.

Edited by -EPECb-

I also noticed one not very pleasant moment associated with the sound (whisper) of the first skill. The sound of the bloody sphere is too intrusive as it seemed to me. It should either be reduced or not permanent. It becomes annoying if you play for Garuda for a long time for a long survival mission, for example.

• Like 1

About bad contact with the purpose of the first and second skill has already been written by many. If the target enemy is behind a small shelter, Garuda will crash into that shelter using a 1 or 2 skill. And usually, Garuda will fall into bottomless pit after an unsuccessfully used skill.

You cast the first skill on the enemy behind cover -> crashing into cover not reaching the enemy, but the attempt counts and the Mirror does appear -> falling into a hole -> losing the Mirror -> Well done Comred, mission accomplished!

I wrote about this case because it often happens to me. This is not critical, but still, I think it needs some fix too.

Edited by -EPECb-

Another would be to improve the height of the barrier of the healing zone from the Blood Altar. Too tall. What prevents the targeting of enemies behind the treatment area. Not too critical, but still inconvenient. For a long time I selected the color of the ability so that the fence of the zone of skill 2 did not interfere with aiming at enemies behind him.

On some surfaces with a large difference in height of this zone is not visible. Why not make the designation of the Garuda's healing area the same as the Limbo/Frost Sphere, which is displayed on all surfaces and is obvious to all team members?

Edited by -EPECb-

I decided to post another useful statement about Garuda:

В 01.08.2019 в 01:09, Ejodai сказал:

Garuda's Talons are still excluded of weapon-restricted missions. Her Exalted Weapons are the ONLY exception to the weapon restriction rule.