Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea to update Kubrows

(XBOX)Huggs93

So after years i just got into the whole genetic system of breeding kubrows and it kinda sucks. the reason i say this is because if im thinking about genetics i go somewhat back to fish tycoon (yes that old school game) the reason is because you could look at the generations and parents of all the fish for ages back find recessive genes and doinant ones until you found all the magic fish. So can we please get a genetic sequencer to look at the history?

I imagine something like you pull up the genetic sequencing window with a rotating DNA strand in the background and then you can hover over any of the generations and select them and see all the traits they had present (such as color, build, eye color, hieght, ect.) so that you could get fur patterns that you would want. certain gentics that could be added are base strength health and things of that nature. can you imagine after figuring out all the gentic puzzles getting a perfect golden lotus kubrow and then on top of that getting the genetics so right that he has 200 percent additional health speed attack or whatever else? (along with the fact you could breed it them to perform at the very top performace? not only that but you could do this for every kubrow every single one even the helminth charger.

please please please you wonderful people at DE Please give us a gentic sequencer that has some awesome mechanics to update kubows and while your at it...

remove venari from being a passive ability im getting tired of marking an area to just leave her at the start of a mission her 1.0 where you had to summon her was much better...

also posted under art and UI

Edited by (XB1)Huggs93
  • Like 2

I'd absolutely love this, the system we have now is... well, disappointing. Breeding kubrows this realistic way maybe would make the process longer, but definitely more interesting, and after we got the patterns figured out, it gets a bit easier.

You should post this in the Feedback section though for DE to see your idea, they do not (necessarily) read General Discussion. If you make that thread too, link it here, I'd like to leave you a supporting comment and like ☺️

4 hours ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

remove venari from being a passive ability im getting tired of marking an area to just leave her at the start of a mission her 1.0 where you had to summon her was much better...

You're using Khora wrong.

As to the topic: I'd love to see a genetics system inspired by Niche. But then they'd have to dedicate an entire room of the Dojo to breeding.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

This is a pretty cool idea.  I think they should remove the 2 genetic imprint limit (and maybe even make those imprints reusable) and specify which traits it has saved.  Maybe add some further genetic variations particularly for kavats who only have 1 base fur pattern and body type and 2 breeds (tho they do have the different heads(4) /tails(5) ), and even more so for helminth chargers that only have one breed, body type, and.. "fur pattern".. in which the only variation they seem to have is size and color.  Different "body types" for a helminth charger could perhaps be directly related to which breed they are, as their different mutations could be used for abilities unique to that breed.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'd absolutely love this, the system we have now is... well, disappointing. Breeding kubrows this realistic way maybe would make the process longer, but definitely more interesting, and after we got the patterns figured out, it gets a bit easier.

You should post this in the Feedback section though for DE to see your idea, they do not (necessarily) read General Discussion. If you make that thread too, link it here, I'd like to leave you a supporting comment and like ☺️

Thank you I will do that but i thought this was feed back under general...

Edited by (XB1)Huggs93

2 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

You're using Khora wrong.

As to the topic: I'd love to see a genetics system inspired by Niche. But then they'd have to dedicate an entire room of the Dojo to breeding.

Lol I’m not using Khora wrong I started farming, her saw the patch notes, and stopped until I was forced to start farming due to mastery ranking venari being a passive that is not a choice between her summoned and unsummoned states is the reason I will never use her. i even tried for awhile to see if i could just run negative health on venari

Edited by (XB1)Huggs93

2 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

But then they'd have to dedicate an entire room of the Dojo to breeding.

i see nothing wrong with that...dojo is useless after you have all the research and BPs done....MAYBE trading, but apart from that....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

Lol I’m not using Khora wrong I started farming, her saw the patch notes, and stopped until I was forced to start farming due to mastery ranking venari being a passive that is not a choice between her summoned and unsummoned states is the reason I will never use her. i even tried for awhile to see if i could just run negative health on venari

The choice to use Venari or not is to use Khora or not. Deal with it, it's part of her kit.

5 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

The choice to use Venari or not is to use Khora or not. Deal with it, it's part of her kit.

1 it wasnt at first and i already did 30 and gathering dust but just because something is part of her kit doesnt mean you should be forced to use it

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

Thank you I will do that but i thought this was feed back under general...

The feedback category you need has a similar title, but you want to post here:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/

55 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

i even tried for awhile to see if i could just run negative health on venari

Why the hate though? You dislike cats so much? It's understandable you don't want to be forced to use Venari, but Khora is a great frame, it's a shame the cat kills the fun for you. Have you tried just setting her on heal and ignore?

• Like 1

On 2019-07-18 at 2:27 PM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

The feedback category you need has a similar title, but you want to post here:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/

Why the hate though? You dislike cats so much? It's understandable you don't want to be forced to use Venari, but Khora is a great frame, it's a shame the cat kills the fun for you. Have you tried just setting her on heal and ignore?

yep nothing works see i liked her at first because she was summonable meaning she was the only pet that came with all the benifits of the kavats and the fact that you could reset her AI by waiting for her to die then resummoning her if the pet AI glitched I even stopped running a kavat and kubrow because i cant tell you how many times they have run in front of my mining drill but also i like leveling stuff via spy or just chilling and really liked that her kit was optional instead of forced. they are just so many reasons to have her in an off mode i mean i dont even care for her heal attack or defend i have magus nourish and repair for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

yep nothing works see i liked her at first because she was summonable meaning she was the only pet that came with all the benifits of the kavats and the fact that you could reset her AI by waiting for her to die then resummoning her if the pet AI glitched I even stopped running a kavat and kubrow because i cant tell you how many times they have run in front of my mining drill but also i like leveling stuff via spy or just chilling and really liked that her kit was optional instead of forced. they are just so many reasons to have her in an off mode i mean i dont even care for her heal attack or defend i have magus nourish and repair for that.

I played Khora quite a bit, and I've never seen her AI glitch. I just leave her in attack mode and ignore her, since the Whiplash augment kills everything anyways.

49 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I played Khora quite a bit, and I've never seen her AI glitch. I just leave her in attack mode and ignore her, since the Whiplash augment kills everything anyways.

only reason i played her was the luck mod on kavats im more of an wisp kind of guy but its just like archwing right now we kinda have the whole forced to use itzal because its the only way to tavel fast and while that is getting fixed the problem still resids in khora of it should be optional

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

only reason i played her was the luck mod on kavats im more of an wisp kind of guy but its just like archwing right now we kinda have the whole forced to use itzal because its the only way to tavel fast and while that is getting fixed the problem still resids in khora of it should be optional

Funny, I use Amesha. Much more durable. Blink is nice, but I don't feel forced to use it.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

i disagree since plains and orb vallis but my opinion

Well I mean, the only time I'm using Archwing out in open world is getting from point A to point B.

While it would be nice to do that faster, I see no logical reason to actually go out of my way to rush through it, other than... impatience.

Edited by DrakeWurrum