Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April Fool Mission, Ideas by players. Let Warframe choose secretly one.

DopaminSmoothie

Hello my all loved warframe community,

today I got a funny Idea, how warframe could plan an event for the first april next year (2020).

My personal Idea is to make balllas the host of a house party. In my imagination he sits on a couch drinking champagne, to his right and left there sit multible Lotus', they make him feel comfortable.

You know, like the girls sitting around a club leader in movies... 

Around them, in the room, there are many Battalysts, maybe also other sentients, dancing :D.. maybe the Ropalolysts walking around to offer drinks to all guests.

So, if you speak to Ballas, he will have a quest for you.

The following is not only my own imagination: I got this Idea from the meme: Ballas sais: Moon brings you strenght, Umbra

After completing the quest, you will recieve the Sailor Moon Umbra Skin. Unique and from it's finest. 

So, otherwise, how about players bring proposals for the next april fool event and warframe itself picks an idea they like the most, but without letting the community know, which Idea will be picked.hcms3rfatrr11.jpg

• Like 1

I mean it’s very good idea but if you want to bring more people attention all what they have to make is PRIMED AMMO DRUM :clem: I’m very sure some will do anything and I mean ANYTHING even crazy challenges just to acquire it 

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

Ok, first of all, if you don't wanna get in trouble with the moderators, remove the PSA and Megathread tags. Those are for moderator use only.

Second of all, if your idea has come from a meme, it has failed as an idea. Especially one so low effort as this one. It will not become the next Clem, so, it's not worth trying.

Third of all:

5 minutes ago, Warlock24 said:

Sailor Moon Umbra Skin

That's a lawsuit right there, so it's never gonna happen.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gabbynaru:

Ok, first of all, if you don't wanna get in trouble with the moderators, remove the PSA and Megathread tags. Those are for moderator use only.

Second of all, if your idea has come from a meme, it has failed as an idea. Especially one so low effort as this one. It will not become the next Clem, so, it's not worth trying.

Third of all:

That's a lawsuit right there, so it's never gonna happen.

thx didn't know