The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Skin lacking weapons do you wish had cosmetic skins?

Zahnrad

Harkonar skins I'd like:

Twin Kohmak -- the battered look is cool, but I'd like a shinier option too.

Dual Cleavers -- large surface area to show the skin off.

Also, it seems a bit odd that Olka Harkonar's signature Buzlok has no Harkonar skin.

I also like the Aufeis skin, and would like to see it available for more Corpus weapons than just the Quanta (I don't really like the Shock Camo skins).

Detron Aufeis skin in particular would be nice.

4 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

Harkonar skins I'd like:

Twin Kohmak -- the battered look is cool, but I'd like a shinier option too.

Dual Cleavers -- large surface area to show the skin off.

Also, it seems a bit odd that Olka Harkonar's signature Buzlok has no Harkonar skin.

I also like the Aufeis skin, and would like to see it available for more Corpus weapons than just the Quanta (I don't really like the Shock Camo skins).

Detron Aufeis skin in particular would be nice.

Oh wow, that Aufeis skin is a beauty.

EDIT: I know what you mean, Desert Camo and Shock Camo are my least favourite skins. In the very least you'd expect some Corpus units to use it.

Edited by Zahnny

• 2 weeks later...

im salty that the panthera keep getting the punch through bug back for the 3ed time now. I felt the same for panthera an Akjagara I wanted a skin for both an finally got one for the panthera but evin than can't injoy it atm as it bugged an can be fun evin with my 2 god rolls. the punch through bug hurt it too much. tho I do belive the miter should get a skin. would think it be harder to make a good one. maybe a infected skin for it would be a creative idea as than it can have more ideas. but being a grineer weapon idk if it look right with out it own original design.