Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG: Loot sticks to warframe in PoE

No1NParticular31

So lately I have been sometimes (not everytime) getting this bug where loot is just sticking to my warframe instead of actually being looted. This only seems to occur in PoE. When this does occur I am NOT getting the notification that the items were looted and it instead all just follows me around all over the map, Even if I get into Archwing and fly to a new location the already "looted stuff" is still there being dragged around at my feet.

The only way I have found to actually loot the stuff is to jump into Operator mode, and loot that way then jump back into the warframe until loot piles up again. Once the bug occurs the only way to reset it is to leave PoE and come back.

If I discover any more details, I will edit and add here.

• Like 2

Can confirm. You can't pick up non-vacuum loot either (cores). You also cannot interact with any objects, including hacking consoles, opening consoles, capturing a target, etc

This seems to happen often when I switch to Operator at least once during the mission. The bug will then stay for the rest of the session

It happened to me twice yesterday and caused me to fail on the final step of the first one. On the first one I know I never went into operator mode. Everything was fine until the last step of free the prisoner and defuse the bomb. I flew over and killed the guards, then went to diffuse the bomb but I couldn't interact with it at all, that's when I noticed the loot from the guards was piling up at my feet. I wasted too much time trying to move around the prisoner and clicking before I realized so there wasn't time left to try and do it in operator mode, so mission failed....on the final task.

I can confirm this bug as well. However, I did NOT switch to Operator mode during this mission. 
This was on the PoE as well, during the 'Purge a Massive Ghoul Burial Site' quest. 
Unable to interact with any mission items, pick up any loot (including ammo), as well as not able to revive other players. 
The loot will just follow you, not sure if this is a result of the Vacuum mod on my Carrier. 

?imw=1024&imh=640&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

В 28.07.2019 в 02:21, No1NParticular31 сказал:

the only way to reset it is to leave PoE and come back.

Another way is to get downed and wait until death (because X button doesn't work during this bug).

AFAIK, this happens because your connection has desynced with the host, rendering the pickups invalid and unverifiable. Don't think I've ever seen it occur on solo, only when my connection or the hosts connection is having severe latency issues. The only "fixes" are to re-enter the instance, sometimes going in and out of spoiler mode, occasionally by respawning by entering water, or by dying (if you are able to revive). Alternatively, you can get better internet and set your Ping Limit to a lower setting.

On 2019-08-02 at 3:42 PM, [DE]Tweep said:

Unfortunately this is due to a connection issue with the host.

Are you sure this is a "connection issue"? My ping stays at 70-85 ms ping the entire time with no ping spikes on this squad, and I am not host. After capture and transference at the same time, can't pick up anymore, they only follow with Vacuum mod.

This appears to only happens as a client. Not host, not in solo mode.

This bug always shows up, when a capture is required in the missions. The player, who captures the target, can't pick up loot after it, no matter who is the host. We found a little "workaround": Jump on the K-Drive, drive away a short distance fast (until the loot isn't following anymore), turn back and drive over the "ball" of loot, it will be picked up. Maybe this works with the archwing, too. But yes, we need a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...