Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara idea

(PSN)yandelyandel2000

For Quiver Aug:

Once Noise or Dashwire or Cloak (1, not all) is casted, Ivara has the ability to teleport to the location that the arrow ended up in. 

Or Navigator Aug:

Ivara has the ability to teleport to the location that the projectile ended up in, every projectile has no arc-

Hold to Activate, Don't Hold for the natural ability

Seems nice for her slow invisible ability

Edited by (PS4)yandelyandel2000
Suggestion, Suggestion

Its simply for more mobility purposes while restricted by Prowl. I would sure use it, it would be just like CloudWalker but you're a bullet. Isn't nav like a very niche ability anyway? I guess the aug would fix some movement issues if any as well like being able to use it with hitscan weapons by decreasing travel speed. 

I would use this augment mod for sure. But it needs a little tweaking like use tap to deactivate Navigator without teleporting, and hold to deactivate with teleporting.

I also think we should get more than one augment mods for the same ability. It's nice to have more options.

Edited by yles9056

13 hours ago, Test-995 said:

I think it should be augment for quiver?

Idk I don't even use her lol But I think it would synergize well with Quiver if it was on Nav since you can move really fast to where you placed Quiver, especially the Dashwire one. Maybe it would be very clunky, but it sounds good in theory. 

16 hours ago, yles9056 said:

I would use this augment mod for sure. But it needs a little tweaking like use tap to deactivate Navigator without teleporting, and hold to deactivate with teleporting.

I also think we should get more than one augment mods for the same ability. It's nice to have more options.

Yeah nice ideas I'll put it up and this suggestion is for another aug actually. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)yandelyandel2000 said:

Idk I don't even use her lol But I think it would synergize well with Quiver if it was on Nav since you can move really fast to where you placed Quiver, especially the Dashwire one. Maybe it would be very clunky, but it sounds good in theory. 

The main problem is that you have to shoot projectile to use navigator, and sometime that is dangerous if you teleport to anywhere it hits (or annoying to shoot things just for teleport).

So, instead adding it as teleport arrow to quiver will be better for most situation.

13 hours ago, Test-995 said:

The main problem is that you have to shoot projectile to use navigator, and sometime that is dangerous if you teleport to anywhere it hits (or annoying to shoot things just for teleport).

So, instead adding it as teleport arrow to quiver will be better for most situation.

Oh I see what you mean. That would be a lot better. The problem with this I have is aiming on controller. But since she has invis maybe it won't be that much of an issue.  Although, I never heard of an aug that creates a new ability into an existing one as you say. Maybe it could be for dashwire or cloak? Those seem more reasonable. 

Edited by (PS4)yandelyandel2000

11 hours ago, (PS4)yandelyandel2000 said:

Oh I see what you mean. That would be a lot better. The problem with this I have is aiming on controller. But since she has invis maybe it won't be that much of an issue.  Although, I never heard of an aug that creates a new ability into an existing one as you say. Maybe it could be for dashwire or cloak? Those seem more reasonable. 

Best one might be noise, since it doesn't really have that much of roles outside of singleplayer.

I don't see much of problem with either cloak or dashwire though.

I do continue to hold, that Ivara's passive should be added that when aiming down sights any enemy in the center third of the screen will be highlighted as long as they are within 20 meters, including any targets who are behind cover that is thin enough for your equipped weapon to punch through. This would really put more focus on her as a sniper. 

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

I do continue to hold, that Ivara's passive should be added that when aiming down sights any enemy in the center third of the screen will be highlighted as long as they are within 20 meters, including any targets who are behind cover that is thin enough for your equipped weapon to punch through. This would really put more focus on her as a sniper. 

Yes thats nice. I want this same enemy sense but on Hydroid. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Dunno. As a void powered space school girl who plays primarily female frames, hydroid's tentacles make me very nervous.

He good guy tho, tentacles here are your friends 🤗 or maybe they deceived me, impossible. Grinner and Corpus seem plenty enough. Imagine being in undertow but its also tidal surge so you're hitting every wall imaginable but you can see every enemy around you just like this Ivara idea, oh yes.