Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix locked out (FIXED)

(PSN)Bigboodyjuudy

Yep. same issue, however i was able to login to warframe.com on computer with ps4 credentials and that was buggy too.

still not being able to complete login on ps4 though.  I am sure they will notice and wonder why number of people logged in and playing is way down.

1 minute ago, (PS4)M_Dawg11 said:

Yep. same issue, however i was able to login to warframe.com on computer with ps4 credentials and that was buggy too.

still not being able to complete login on ps4 though.  I am sure they will notice and wonder why number of people logged in and playing is way down.

I think your giving them too much credit.

This mess is just rediculous.

yeah I can't login at all after the last hotfix.  At first I was getting login fail check your info.  Restarted then I got unable to connect check to see if you have the latest version of warframe installed(I do) I got this error several times now its just frozen at connecting screen.

Just a guess they did a hotfix during peak player hours everyone had to log out then back in... maybe login server is getting overwhelmed 

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeita-Core said:

I think your giving them too much credit.

This mess is just rediculous.

Ok. you are telling me that they are not going to notice that 1000s of people might not be playing on their ps4, with the potential lost revenues.

Come on now. Let's think about it for a second.