Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Limbo QoL changes

(XBOX)zThulsaDoomz

While there are of course many other frames that deserve adjustments beforehand, I'd like to bring forth a lingering issue for Limbo:

At current, the indicator in determining who is in the Rift is quite miniscule.  This makes pubs a complete headache for both newer Limbo players and team mates, especially for those who run minimal duration Rift Surge builds.  Speaking of Rift Surge, the only clue anyone has that enemies are affected are small grey streaks rotating an enemy's lower half, no matter the Limbo energy color.  Let's face it, people will always despise Limbo regardless of the facts, but shouldn't DE at least take away the largest issue concerning his current kit?  

I suggest there be a more defined indicator of Riftbound enemies based on Limbo's energy color.  That would not completely erase the stigma, but at least the team can easily identify Riftbound enemies and not be completely frustrated in the heat of the moment.  

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

Yeah I'd like a little more 'information' regarding being in the rift... I'm running a darker colour so I don't blind other people and not only could I hardly make out if I was actually in the rift but I couldn't see any real difference between enemies I'd put in rift either. 

An 'easy' fix for enemies would be a marker above the enemy, similar to how ash etc marks enemies imo. 

Yes, Riftbound enemies should be more apparent. The black/white oven flames and sometimes Stasis stopping them aren't actually enough of a visual cue to quickly identify them at a glance. I'm down for a unique marker similar to Bladestorm or Seeking Talons showing us exactly which is which.