Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with building rooms in dojo

godiznotdead

Question

I am trying to build the tenno lab in my clan dojo so that I can research the archwing launcher segment. I already have a reactor room and an oracle room. What steps should I take next to construct more rooms? It's not letting me construct more rooms. Also, is it necessary for me to have an ascension altar to construct more rooms. Thanks for the help. 

8 answers to this question

I'm going to piggy-back on this...

Is the only way to update the clan dojo layout to destroy the rooms and return their resources to the vault for rebuilding? I wasn't seeing other options but I give it 50/50 chance I just got lost in the menus 😛

2 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

You have to destroy and rebuild to switch positions. You also need enough energy AND capacity to build more rooms (capacity comes from the Halls you can make, like grand hall and the like)

Destroying rooms will return "return" energy and capacity, correct?

1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

That's correct, they aren't expended like a resource when you build something, they are just like slots for Warframes. Build something, it takes up a slot. Delete it, slot comes back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

Well...if you delete a Reactor you obviously lose Energy. Same for Halls. Destroying Halls reduces your Capactity.

You can google for "Dojo Planner" if you want to theorycraft from start to end

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Sth like this would work

tHv1NSZ.png

You got enough Energy?

OMG, that's almost exactly my solo dojo's layout which I grew organically...  Though I put the altar a bit closer to the right door, and I got the bio and chem lab switched.  I used the free spot on the right to build the other XP rewarding structures (breaking/building them one by one).