Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to get a daily reward weapon back?

Melon_Wizard

Question

For my first daily weapon reward I grabbed the Azima, and unfortunately, listened to the wrong person saying it was MR fodder, now i have a specific use case that I "need" it for but support can't help because it's been well over 30 days since I chucked it. Is it possible for it to show up in the daily rewards again, or am I just gonna be sad my whole life with no Azima to hold me?

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, sinnae said:

why would you delete it even if it was just MR fodder, knowing they're a one-time exclusive? weapons get rebalanced, riven dispositions get rebalanced...just why

I think it's pretty clear I didn't know that at the time...
Edit: but a simple yes or no would be a huge step up from berating me for having been a new player at the time

Edited by Melon_Wizard
  • Like 1

Unfortunately as far as I am aware there is not. 

Since they changed the way the daily whoozles work it might maybe possibly come back up at the next weapon interval BUT I'm not sure? I would assume that you are unfortunately boned unless DE pulls a Simaris and adds the daily weapons as blueprints to the Marketplace. It shouldn't be terribly hard to flag accounts when they get the weapon and to only open up the blueprint if the account meets the criteria. 

Alternatively flag them so they can never be deleted like Excalibur Umbra. 

At the very least it would save support a metric ton of headache. 

Edited by Oreades

The Azima will reappear eventually as login reward but might not due to the Rewards being different like the day 200 reward being primed mods and then the day 300 rewards being weapons like the zenistar and so on and so fourth. But a weapon you will have to get when you reach the 700 day  milestone is the sigma & ocantis. Also the Azima is a last pick when it comes to the rewards and yes its MR fodder due to it being the last pick for any reward weapons.maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Dr.Hayward

20 minutes ago, Jaysus41 said:

If support can't help you then all is lost.

And that's the thing that gets me, this is one instance where support could and IMHO should 100% be able to help with.

It's a pretty strait forward assessment

1. Does the player in question have any XP in the weapon in question? If No, Do nothing.
  2. If Yes then does the player in question have the weapon active in their account? If Yes, Do nothing.
  3. If NO does the player in question have an open weapon slot? If No, Tell them to open/buy a slot. 
  4. If Yes add the weapon back to the account in question. 

That's like it.... tho clearly they wouldn't be honoring anything like "BTW I had 7 Forma in it" at that point that isn't Supports problem. 

It isn't like someone is claiming they had a godtier riven that they deleted 60 days ago that support has no way to validate ever existed. There is a clear flow of logical checks for these weapons. Now if they never used the weapon...... then there would be no XP in it and it would get a bit hinky. 

If support was honoring these (as I feel they should be) DE would probably be getting a lot of rightful complaints from support that this task could/should be automated in some fashion and it would have been fixed years ago. 

Edited by Oreades

Best solution i see for this is let playersbe able to rebuy exclusive weapons aswell at Simaris, same as it goes for Quest items by now, same for maybe Primed mods like Primed Vigor since login only possilbe if you accidently removed it, yet still untradable of course, show a info i guess towards such in the trade menu at Simaris.