Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Wisp Ruined Warframe for Me

Xianos_Chaos

3 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yeah, speed buffs can be really disorienting the first few seconds. 

Then when you get used to it you want more. 

Yeah, DE needs to add drug abuse as another disclaimer to the game description. 

Wisp buffs plus berserker be like "ffffffffffffffffffffffffuhhhhhhhhhh..."

I actually built a zaw that is like, max possible damage but slow as hell just for wisp... i think there's an invisible speed cap for melee and wisp hits it because the slow as hell weapon is just as fast as weapons that would normally be much much faster, but over all land at the same speed.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

My experience is only ruined when I use a weapon that has base 12. Fire rate.. I lose all ammo in a second 😤

Oh gods, yes something like my rivened up Gorgon.. I'm use to it's already kind of high fire rate once it spins up.. But add in the wisp buff and dear gods I can empty a clip if I hold it and burn ammo on missed because it pulls up so much from the recoil. I end up having to burst fire it.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Wisp buffs plus berserker be like "ffffffffffffffffffffffffuhhhhhhhhhh..."

I actually built a zaw that is like, max possible damage but slow as hell just for wisp... i think there's an invisible speed cap for melee and wisp hits it because the slow as hell weapon is just as fast as weapons that would normally be much much faster, but over all land at the same speed.

Yeeeah.. my Zaw is setup around using Clashing Forest.. and dear gods with the Wisp speed buff when you start circle spinning with the Skyward Limb combo you get LAUNCHED

Edited by SilvaDreams

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

see also: not uncommon at all for me to get from A to B faster than people that are using Abilities that make them move faster)

This is true, I have often been passed when while in cloud walker by peeps using parkour. 

I just use a max'd Rush mod on all my frames, and sometimes additional speed mods just for fun (especially spy vault fun with Loki.) If I have a frame with a build that can't fit Rush, it does feel like walking through tar... or like being back in Destiny, plodding along like I'm dragging a ball and chain. I can't stand the Hobbled Dragon Key either. If I do vault runs, someone else has to take that key.

Haven't been in a group with a Wisp yet, but I have enjoyed being with Volts rarely being in the occasional public group I did to clear the star chart interception nodes.