Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tributes

(PSN)Anathema66693

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

Greetings everyone.

I have a simple question:

Is the platinum discount given as a daily tribute only for PC or the consoles(especially PS4) get this as well?

In the daily tributes' wiki page it is stated that Platinum Discount coupon are for PC only which sounds unfair to me.

PC only gets the plat discount.  Consoles get a market coupon that applies to some items.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

As said above our discounts are meant to be used in the market. It does seem unfair, no?

Well, if you realize we don't actually pay real money for Tennogen that "unfairness" balances out. So it's pretty ok imo, and could be a lot worse. 

Cheers!

I don't know. I would benefit much more from a discount coupon than literally anything in the game. I have tons of weapons and warframes just gathering dust at the foundry 

😞

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

I don't know. I would benefit much more from a discount coupon than literally anything in the game. I have tons of weapons and warframes just gathering dust at the foundry 

😞

Like once a season there is a sale on plat for consoles. So even if its not a daily log in, there is still chances to get discount on plat.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

Once every season . That sound like a long time ...

Still sounds more common than my luck. They are 50% minimum. Yea PC gets 20% but not many buy on 20%. They wait for 50+ which is about once a season on average. Over the last two years I have gotten 3 coupons 50% or better. Some might be better with luck but who knows when the next time I will see one. At least you can wait knowing it will happen within 3 months

6 hours ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

Once every season . That sound like a long time ...

Consoles have historically gotten two big sales and one or two other small sales every year.  It is very debatable if that system is better or worse than the PC coupon locked behind RNG.  How a person feels about it would largely be a factor of their luck with RNG.

You also always have the option to buy prime access / prime accessories any time you want.  The plat bundled in those is good value IMO.