Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Vipers

Dopey

Probably my favorite sidearms in the games, both for the fun factor and the fact that they put some serious hurt on the bad guys. But I'll admit, they are a nightmare for ammo consumption, even with the ammo mutator mod.

It'd be nice if there were better mods for "endless shooting" builds as opposed to flat out high damage/dps builds.

EDIT: They can also be a pain to level up or just get in the first place.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

They are my favorite rapid-fire pistols, but it is true that high-level armour makes them rather useless. They are still incredibly fun to use.

The biggest reason I do not use them as much anymore is the sound, however. I LOVED the original sound that made them appear like to miniature cannons. Now it just sounds like compressed air that ends in a bullet-fart. <.<

They're the first dual pistols I've built, and the first weapon I potato'd. Sadly, ammo efficiency is ridiculously bad for that satisfying second it takes to melt heavies.

Waiting for that time when DE finally releases at least a version of the ammo mutators, until then, I'll use my Broncos/Gremlins/Hikou/Lex.