Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get laser swords for operators

NeroEzioDelacroix

31 minutes ago, NeroEzioDelacroix said:

Since that'd be awesome and currently the void blast while useful, isn't quite flashy enough?

Others have already asked for Void Blades for Operators. If i remember well one of the Devs did mention they do plan on making Melee for Operators when asked during DevStream.

8 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Others have already asked for Void Blades for Operators. If i remember well one of the Devs did mention they do plan on making Melee for Operators when asked during DevStream.

Yeah, it's pretty much the most obvious choice. It fits really, really well.

5 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

ONLY if they make void damage usefull. Right now this is the worst damage type in the game

I disagree, the status effect (Small Magnetize) is in fact very useless but Void Damage its self is very usefull as it deals full damage to all armor types and shields even in "Enhanced Elemental Damage" missions because it doesnt count as either Physical or Elemental. Depending on how you build your AMP you can do Sorties 1~3 just with Operator.

54 минуты назад, BiancaRoughfin сказал:

I disagree, the status effect (Small Magnetize) is in fact very useless but Void Damage its self is very usefull as it deals full damage to all armor types and shields even in "Enhanced Elemental Damage" missions because it doesnt count as either Physical or Elemental. Depending on how you build your AMP you can do Sorties 1~3 just with Operator.

Yet it deals -50% damage to cloned flesh, machinery and fossilized  PLUS it suffers from armor damage resuction. And you are forsed to use modurai in order to make amp stronger

2 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Yet it deals -50% damage to cloned flesh, machinery and fossilized  PLUS it suffers from armor damage resuction. And you are forsed to use modurai in order to make amp stronger

I dont use Madurai and often deal 6K~12K AoE with the Alt fire of my AMP.

Have you used any of the Fortuna Scaffolds? The Dissic is very powerful and its Cluster ability is very efficient against Nullifiers.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin