Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback-Strata Relay& Baro

So this week we have the Razorback Armada event going on& it seems Baro Ki’Teer has also visited the same relay, Strata Relay on Earth. So... my question is... what’s going to happen to Baro? We have 14Hrs left until the Relay is destroyed but Baro is active until 1Day & 15 Hrs. Will Baro potentially die ? (insert Clem emoji) As of right now the Armada Reserves is 7.5%. This is half a joke question and something that piques my curiosity. 

It's a farce event. Relays cannot be destroyed. 

Razorback and Fomorian are both timed events and end right before the Relays' destruction. 

Btw same goes for the Acolytes. No matter how many of us hunt them, they are always on a timed spawn

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

But relays have been lost before and now that there’s an option to rebuild our lost relays, the chance is possible (that we may lose this one)

It's not. One time I flat out took Percentage measurements through most of the event, and the Health went down by the EXACT same amount every half hour, all through-out the day. (High Play Times, Low Play Times, didn't matter. Same percentage drop every time.)

They're basically on an Auto Health Decay, with no Community input what-so-ever. This is to prevent, say, the Community deciding as a whole to destroy a new Relay, and also prevent the Community from over farming it, and taking it out days early.

Just now, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

But relays have been lost before and now that there’s an option to rebuild our lost relays, the chance is possible (that we may lose this one)

There used to be a risk until a relay that was necessary for star chart progress was threatened. During that event the progression rate suddenly started to increase dramatically and remained constant after that until it hit 0% a short time before the event was supposed to end. Ever since the events have been on a timer instead of a real health bar

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

They're never going to destroy a relay that was rebuilt less than a year ago.

The others, I'd think were possible (but improbable) because then they can rebuild and spruce them up.