Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Cloud Walker misdirection when out of the cloud while on the move.

ZarTham

Anyone else noticed that, when Wukong get's out of Cloud Walker while moving he doesn't follow the direction in which you are pressing? Sometimes he just goes sideways or something, I'll see if I can grab a recording of it, noticed this after the last update.

Edit: At around 8 seconds it shows the issue.

Edited by ZarTham
  • Like 1

oh not only when getting out of the cloud, but it also keeps momentum when activating it, when using CW in an attempt to not fall into a pit by mistake, he keeps the momentum of falling down, as a result instead of following the direction in which the player is pressing (aiming up and pressing forward to not fall) he just goes down and rip.

Edited by ZarTham
  • Like 1

1. When you get out of the cloud while flying, Wukong is flinching to a random direction causing the player to slow down

2. Flying also has some issues to it. Its odd, for some reason an invisible force pulling you to left/right. I also experienced that TRAPS in index affecting while you're in cloud walk unless they changed it with the last update this must be a bug, its very annoying being trapped while you're in your smoke form

Edited by 8faiNt

Recently I've been running into issues with Cloud Walker, where, upon exiting, it sends me to the side, or even backwards. After doing some trial and error to see what causes it, I have deduced the following two details;

• It only occurs when you exit Cloud Walker while facing a different direction than when you entered.
  • It always sends Wukong in the direction you were facing when you entered Cloud Walker

I hope these details help you at DE to both recreate and fix this issue. If you need me to do more trial and error, let me know.

I was actually coming here to post the same thing, glad I searched first and found your post. But yeah, if in the air and you let cloud walker run it's course it keeps popping me out in random directions . . . very annoying when speed running void capture, I keep getting stuck in doorways and railings.

But also, the moment you exit cloud walker, if you recast right away, you'll keep falling anyway (in cloud mode) till you reach the floor. I even tried jumping immediately after exiting to maintain my altitude. But the recast of Cloud Walker, although forward momentum was as expected, I would just drop to the floor, even if halfway up the voids big elevator shaft. also very annoying.