Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feel Nostalgia for Old Tyl Regor.

Zahnny

Was having a discussion in a Discord about old bosses, someone was bringing up how brave Sargent is for using just a Lanka against the Tenno, and I remembered one of my favourite old-boss designs, being Tyl Regor (The reworked version is currently my favourite character in Warframe), the madlad who went up against Tenno armed with nothing but OG Excalibur's Slash Dash and a Skana.

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/aOAwror.jpg

I remember DE saying they had to modify his backstory because he was previously considered the most sympathetic assassination target, because he simply wanted to reverse centuries of decay from cloning, and it was changed to be more Military research based with the introduction of the Tubemen.

I'm honestly not quite sure why, but I just kinda miss the old Tyl Regor model.

Don't even know if DE has the files for him around anymore, but I'd like to see him introduced somehow, be it a new enemy type, a summonable specter, NPC or just a simple character seen in the Relays or etc.

Sorry if this seems like a useless post, just having a trip down memory lane and wanted to vent my feelings somewhere.

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, HellVOps said:

Just add that model as the wacky bother version of Tyl, would totally approve.....or as the grineer janitor because john prodman needs a rivel.  

Even better:

We can do a comic where the new Tyl Regor meets the old one.

(New) Tyl Regor: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!

(Old) Tyl Regor: I'm you but stronger.