Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime Talon not appearing?

LyndZ29

Question

I recently got Valkyr prime in the vault, I have leveled it up to level 16 and have noticed that Valkyr's Talons are missing and I have no idea why and there is no info about it. If any one could help me out or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.  

16 answers to this question

We've discovered an issue where Valkyr's Exalted Talons were not being given if bought on an account which doesn't already have them (AKA doesn't already own a Valkyr Prime).

This has been fixed and hotdropped live. We're working on a script to give the Exalted Talons to affected accounts - stay tuned!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LyndZ29 said:

How would I do that? in the Arsenal with the tenno loadout Valkyr Talons are missing so I can't add mods to the talons to make them stronger, so I don't know if its a bug or i'm not the right level? 

Excuse the question, mistook it for her extra appearance option.
The Talons unlock once you've unlocked the Hysteria ability.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

I do believe you need to max her to 30 once so the Talons appear,s could be wrong there thou, yes you unlock the ability with 10 but the weapon itself i think shows only after you reachd 30 once.

I don't think so because it was already unlocked when I had normal Valkyr. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We've discovered an issue where Valkyr's Exalted Talons were not being given if bought on an account which doesn't already have them (AKA doesn't already own a Valkyr Prime).

This has been fixed and hotdropped live. We're working on a script to give the Exalted Talons to affected accounts - stay tuned!

Thank you.