The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinetic Plating have no need in Duration stat.

TurboWonka

It drains your battery while it works already. Why would we need to recast it?
I mean at all, turn it off/on at will. Initial energy cost have to stay.
Just a channeled ability with 0 energy per second, so he can get energy as usual.
Yes, a QoL.

Edited by TurboWonka
  • Like 1

Duration implies it was meant to be used as a temporary buff not a channel power. But its high cost prevents that so there are two solutions:

First DE confirms it's a channel power and thus removes its duration and reduces its energy cost.

Second, DE confirms it's a temporary buff and then solve its balance issues with Battery/redline mechanics.

I don't mind which one was meant to exist but tbh the current in-between situation isn't much helping cause this power is currently impairing every single synergy Gauss is supposed to have. Powers are supposed to help with synergies, not the opposite.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Drachnyn a dit :

Switching it to channeled would mean it would block zenurik energy regen. It does have a very generous duration especially since Gauss already builds for lots and lots of duration. I see the point you are coming from though.

Wrong, equinox have channeled abilties, but they consume 0 energy/sec on idle basis, only when certain thing happen - ablity cast/enemy in range.
While you keep these on you can get energy. Why not in gauss case?

Edited by TurboWonka

vor 7 Minuten schrieb TurboWonka:

Wrong, equinox have channeled abilties, but they consume 0 energy/sec on idle basis, only when certain thing happen - ablity cast/enemy in range.
While you keep these on you can get energy. Why not in gauss case?

Fair point, i didnt think of equinox because thats not a usual thing with channeled abilities. For gauss working like that would definitely make sense.

19 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Fair point, i didnt think of equinox because thats not a usual thing with channeled abilities. For gauss working like that would definitely make sense.

Nekros 3 works the same, I think we should get more channeled abilities working that way