Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we PLEASE do something about plant scan requirements for Silver Grove?

OwlOfJune

6 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

You really need some help.

If Helios scans plantlife anyway, just have it constantly do it. That doesn't mean people are lazy, get over yourself.

We all need help or else we would have our own world with no one else on it.

The thing about Helios was it was made for getting those hards scans of something new while you are hip deep in a tile fighting the hordes coming your way. You know....when you can't whip out a scanner since your team mates went down after being pulled into a Toxic Proc while a new enemy you have not seen yet comes running in. Helios is not made for being on Earth and you standing right in front of a threshcone complaining that it's too hard to take your scanner out and scan it for the 100th time. I know that scanner is Soo heavy and clashes with your Fashion Frame and has no good DPS going on...

People are not lazy. Look at some of the amazing things people have made. Now players.....we are getting lazier and whinier from the times when we would have to use quarters to play to nowadays when we want to have our companions do everything for us while we shoot n blast.

If that is in need of getting over oneself...then I guess that is me.

Edited by (PS4)Dishinshoryuken

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but considering that mining and fishing have their own, rather fun in my opinion, mini games, could we see something similar for plants at some point?

I do think that having it on the normal missions could be a problem if it takes much time (probably why you can't hunt, fish or mine in normal maps) and we don't want to move them to only the open worlds.

I agree with the poster above who suggested that they become destructible containers, this would make them act the same and keep things moving.

Still kind of want to do a gathering or farming mini game though.

5 minutes ago, LadyFalcia said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but considering that mining and fishing have their own, rather fun in my opinion, mini games, could we see something similar for plants at some point?

I do think that having it on the normal missions could be a problem if it takes much time (probably why you can't hunt, fish or mine in normal maps) and we don't want to move them to only the open worlds.

I agree with the poster above who suggested that they become destructible containers, this would make them act the same and keep things moving.

Still kind of want to do a gathering or farming mini game though.

I'd be very receptive for both Minigames assuming they put them in the open world maps where I go to play mini games and not in missions where I go to git er dun. 

The biggest problem for people is that as they stand they are major flow stoppers with that in mind I'd also totally be fine with them becoming breakable/pickups instead of stop-n-scan flow killers. 

• Like 1