Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen

tdshooter

i think we can all agree that making the derelict the only way to obtain mutagen samples was a horrible idea i know it was just to give the derelict a purpose other than nekros i totally get that but i still think that its a bad idea and i hope itl be changed back soon as for other things DE could do to make the derelict more relevant i dont really have any ideas but whoever reads this could of course post their ideas as responses to this or make their own topics or something whatever you wanna do

i think we can all agree that making the derelict the only way to obtain mutagen samples was a horrible idea i know it was just to give the derelict a purpose other than nekros i totally get that but i still think that its a bad idea and i hope itl be changed back soon as for other things DE could do to make the derelict more relevant i dont really have any ideas but whoever reads this could of course post their ideas as responses to this or make their own topics or something whatever you wanna do

Or maybe the fact that orokin Derelict is a Infested Tileset? Although i don't know why grineers pop onto it at times, but the derelict isn't like those normal crossover tileset that we see that is littered with spores to justify the presence of infested.

They should do something similar to the current planets and don't treat them as progressive content but instead treat planets and their missions as side work, art, since the real deal is in the lore which is still in works and well fighting infested bosses on orokin derelict like maps will provide and atmosphere unfelt before.

They reduce the time it takes to get keys. If they added mobile defense to the OD mission types i think we would be ok. Its really no different than picking between 3-4 planets that offer mutagens, endless your having problems with crafting mats.

i just wish there was more to offer with the dere keys.... i say that just b/c i got nekros 3 for 3, so i didnt need to farm for more keys... but if there were weapon plans or just something else to make it seem more justifiable basically i think im getting to the point to make them like void missions... but with more infested loot, which is what the clan weapons should have been...

I think that making mutagen samples Orokin derelict exclusive it was good idea and I sincerely hope that they will do the same with rest of resources although I don't quite much like the way it was implemented - I was hoping that replayable derelict Orokin vessels missions will pop up in like Fomorians although with random objective. Now when I think about this it would be awesome if nav coordinates would allow to access them just like corruptors did. The only key that could be left is assassination.

I think all we need is yet another purpose for derelict voids. My wishlist for derelict is like:

1) Orokin cells droprate buff (like control modules in normal void)

2) Derelict-exclusive mods

3) Derelict-exclusive weapons - for example new clantech infested weapons would fit well for derelict

1 and 2 - couldn't agree more.
3 - since clan bioweapons require mutagen samples and mutagen samples are exclusive to OD you can say that clan bioweapons are OD exclusive.

Derelicts would be ALOT better if it didnt break your party up afterwards!!!

But then again so would the void!

i cant understand why they cant make a "planet"(void vortex etc etc), which missions would consume a key after it completed

that would simplify keys to 1 key, which will simplify drop tables by removing excessive items from the list and we all know that less items - higher the chance. (rewards would be defined not by the key but by the mission on that "planet" then)

^

First time to see someone asking for more RNG... wow

read carefully pls

i said: the less items you can get rewarded in 1 instance the higher the chance u will get the one you want (this statement does not involve grace of rng god and defined only by numbers)

Edited by Pro3Display

i cant understand why they cant make a "planet"(void vortex etc etc), which missions would consume a key after it completed

that would simplify keys to 1 key, which will simplify drop tables by removing excessive items from the list and we all know that less items - higher the chance. (rewards would be defined not by the key but by the mission on that "planet" then)

This would be a big help, I think.  The problem with the Derelict isn't merely keys, but that you have to put together a group, and invite them all for each and every run.  With something like the regular void, that's fine - those are a big deal.  Farming resources really shouldn't be, and this setup make it inconvenient to run the derelict.  Not hard, just annoying.