Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NightWave lv30 Exterminate no alarms?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

7 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Infested are automatically alerted, you have to do it against Corpus or Grineer.

lame

it's a derelict ship, all the systems are dead so there shouldn't be any alarms....

ohwell, back to narcissus with the Corpus then

after 3 runs of failing that one I figured I'd finally gotten Smart by switching to Infested...

4 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

it's a derelict ship, all the systems are dead so there shouldn't be any alarms....

There aren't alarms, but I imagine the explanation is that they do smell you or feel your presence, since you're the only thing in the solar system immune to infestation, and I imagine the infestation wants to get rid of you because of that.

Try Ivara if you have her, drop a couple of energy pizzas at the start of the mission, wait to get full energy, then use a Dread or something silent and slowly kill your way through the mission. Takes a bit longer than with Loki, but you're at least guaranteed not to be seen.

Edited by Gabbynaru

I normally just do the exterminate on Pluto with Loki and finisher everything to death.  It's pretty long, takes like 10 minutes, but it's pretty hard to mess up that way.

I can't prove it, but I would suspect infested based missions wouldn't count to begin with because they can't even set off alarms.  I don't think DE would put the challenge in knowing an entire enemy faction was effectively cheese for it.  It's meant to be a challenge, so it makes sense it only works Corpus and Grineer.