Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Referral Program Misuse - Discussion

Ced23Ric

Or just make the mods droppable.

EDIT: Although it is a slap in the face for older players. I invited like 6 of my friends a long time ago, granted not a single one of them plays anymore. I think DE should improve the game a lot more before they start doing these referral programs.

Edited by Porygon

I'm not necessarily displeased at the mods themselves, but more so for the fact that they are now exclusive behind a wall of sorts. I don't want to see what precedent this sets for future items. We already have enough trouble defending the game from being "pay to win", we don't need anymore fuel to the fire that stuff is only exclusive if you have a gang of friends. 

The slots, etc, I have no problem with. Can't obtain those without money anyways so it's no big deal.

i'll just guess here and say, DE already got money out of their vets, they do not really care about them as much as they care about new, fresh, "unused" customers.

that's common practice in todays industry, mobile phone carriers do this. get a new phone with this this this and that. people already owing a contract get nothing and instead have to make a new contract to get better things rather then just prolonging their old contracts with maybe a new phone only.

you paid them already, now carry on and refer 15 more friends who might pay again and refer. i know why i stopped playing wf, no content, only farming and now it's starting to show it's true soul.

I'm not necessarily displeased at the mods themselves, but more so for the fact that they are now exclusive behind a wall of sorts. I don't want to see what precedent this sets for future items.

The slots, etc, I have no problem with. Can't obtain those without money anyways so it's no big deal.

agreed and agreed.

i'll just guess here and say, DE already got money out of their vets, they do not really care about them as much as they care about new, fresh, "unused" customers.

that's common practice in todays industry, mobile phone carriers do this. get a new phone with this this this and that. people already owing a contract get nothing and instead have to make a new contract to get better things rather then just prolonging their old contracts with maybe a new phone only.

you paid them already, now carry on and refer 15 more friends who might pay again and refer. i know why i stopped playing wf, no content, only farming and now it's starting to show it's true soul.

Except people need phones they do not need warframe. Negative word of mouth will effect their income directly here.

They became female dark elves Thalmor from male nords?

Yeah, and worse still, they deleted my post. Further backing for my argument and even less reason for me to keep active... woohoo.

Seriously, they're just blatantly censoring things now so that they won't have to deal with the problem at hand. This treatment is intolerable.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

We are taking everything that is being said into consideration.

The referral program will stay how it is, but feedback for us moving forward is appreciated.

Are there different programs you wish us to implement?

What are your feelings towards exclusive mods? etc.

Yeah, and worse still, they deleted my post. Further backing for my argument and even less reason for me to keep active... woohoo.

Seriously, they're just blatantly censoring things now so that they won't have to deal with the problem at hand. This treatment is intolerable.

To be fair, Megan has stated that stuff is being merged (and likely deleted) to keep concise feedback for this situation. Might as well keep it on topic and mature while we're at it. We'll get our voices heard a lot better like that.

The referral program will stay how it is, but feedback for us moving forward is appreciated.

Anything exclusive is a no go.

The primed chamber fiasco should have taught DE this.

It's the fact that exclusive gear is behind a wall that is causing this thread, the slots are fine, it's just exclusive items need to be accessed, we don't need another Braton Vandal incident either.

Stuff with mastery would be nice. Maybe like a roll at each stage for a mod/slot/other rare thing.

The exclusive mods are fine considering that none of them really give you any more power.

how about a system that does not make your vets cheat the system to get something that is locked behind a wall of annoyance?

it might be a bit rude to say it like that, but there is no real nice way to put it... forgive me.

Anything exclusive is a no go.

The primed chamber fiasco should have taught DE this.

It's the fact that exclusive gear is behind a wall that is causing this thread, the slots are fine, it's just exclusive items need to be accessed, we don't need another Braton Vandal incident either.

I think this said everything