Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bye De.

GSGregory

We are taking everything that is being said into consideration.

The referral program will stay how it is, but feedback for us moving forward is appreciated.

Are there different programs you wish us to implement?

What are your feelings towards exclusive mods? etc.

And I am done. With this you have said feedback is pointless as you are not interested in changing something once it is done. You have shown that you do not learn from your mistakes or bad decisions and with that one sentence you show that you are willing to screw the community no matter the feedback.

So I am done. Done reporting bugs, done giving constructive feedback and done giving you money and probably done with a game that isn't going to go anywhere productive with its updates. There are many games to choose from and you give me no reason to continue playing.

Maybe I will come back if you learn how to make a game properly.

To all the forumers. I do not care. No this is not about money. No it isn't about instant gratification. It is about the trend of terrible communication and repeated bad decisions and terrible implications of mechanics and game systems. And if you do not understand this you are just ignorant. Am I butthurt? Mad? No. I am simply disappointed in the devs and company behind the game and have lost interest in supporting a company that is not interested in making a game to make a great game.

Now off to play psobb or pso2 or any other number of f2p and p2p or plain old retail games where the devs actually want to make a great game and care for their fans aka you know the ones that like their creations.

And I am done. With this you have said feedback is pointless as you are not interested in changing something once it is done. You have shown that you do not learn from your mistakes or bad decisions and with that one sentence you show that you are willing to screw the community no matter the feedback.

So I am done. Done reporting bugs, done giving constructive feedback and done giving you money and probably done with a game that isn't going to go anywhere productive with its updates. There are many games to choose from and you give me no reason to continue playing.

Maybe I will come back if you learn how to make a game properly.

To all the forumers. I do not care. No this is not about money. No it isn't about instant gratification. It is about the trend of terrible communication and repeated bad decisions and terrible implications of mechanics and game systems. And if you do not understand this you are just ignorant. Am I butthurt? Mad? No. I am simply disappointed in the devs and company behind the game and have lost interest in supporting a company that is not interested in making a game to make a great game.

Now off to play psobb or pso2 or any other number of f2p and p2p or plain old retail games where the devs actually want to make a great game and care for their fans aka you know the ones that like their creations.

tumblr_mddlxyPRqt1rthj1po1_500.gif

anY1mmq_460s_v1.jpg

Well i can can say from this screenshot out of context is that you gave feedback because you didnt like something and because they didnt listen to you you are quitting..

This is what I saw too, but add that they actually replied to an individual, recognised the suggestion and asked for more feedback even if they didn't agree with the initial feedback. Which leaves what seems like a massive overreaction to a fairly positive disagreement. Still it's his choice to leave so each to their own, have a nice time doing everything else.

Cool story. Just remember that there are very few game companies who have even taken public feedback into consideration, and that you are actually holding DE to a higher than average standard, and then unfairly whining when they turn out to be the developers of the game and can make it how they want. (wot a sooprize)

Cool story. Just remember that there are very few game companies who have even taken public feedback into consideration, and that you are actually holding DE to a higher than average standard, and then unfairly whining when they turn out to be the developers of the game and can make it how they want. (wot a sooprize)

You made me finally want to respond. No. I am holding them to the standard that has come from finding good games and good devs. Sorry if because i have seen better than S#&$ that I have come to expect better than S#&$.

Doesn't mean people aren't allowed to speak out against it, though.

I mean, people "unfairly" whine about EA, and we all know how scummy they can be, right? The point of these forums is to offer feedback, which is exactly what's happened. It's simply becoming a case where DE is heading more and more down the path of phuck you, we don't care.

That's okay, too. I'm sure they want a decent turnover rate of players.

Edited by Azure_Kyte