Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent fix for Vapos Dropships spawns

bl1te

• Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.

So where do they even spawn? AFAIK, there is no room on the new Gas City where it can come and drop the soldiers (like, you know, physical possibility), except Io (Defense). As it does on Venus or Pluto defenses, for example.

And there were no Dropships on Io in 10 waves.

Anyone got any info?

9 минут назад, so_many_watermelons сказал:

I used to see them in loud missions like when I had to run the Ropalolyst for Wisp/Amalgams. They don't act as dropships though, instead they hover and provide cover fire. So rooms with views to the open air like that can spawn them.

I see, thanks, gonna check later. I hope you didn't mistake it with Vapos Aquila xD

20 minutes ago, bl1te said:

I see, thanks, gonna check later. I hope you didn't mistake it with Vapos Aquila xD

Nah, definitely Vapos Condors. They're destructible like the ones in the Vallis. But they were always pretty rare. That one small L shaped tile, with two floors and an isolated room in the inner corner, I've probably seen them spawn there the most, though "the most" is still not a lot.

2 hours ago, bl1te said:

AFAIK, there is no room on the new Gas City where it can come and drop the soldiers (like, you know, physical possibility)

I'll have to go through and try to get screenshots...but there are plenty of connecting rooms that are open enough where I've seen the dropships drop off enemies.
Don't just include the "main" rooms and tiles but the connecting tiles that you pass through between the larger ones.

It is fairly rare though.

EDIT:
Here is an album that I am still working on creating as I find more examples:
https://imgur.com/a/fvh3fMH

I will be trying to include at lest two screenshots from each tile just so that its clearer what the tile is.
This will be far from exhaustive as there are quite a few rare tiles that I don't particularly want to hunt for, and I can confirm from experience that the rooms shown have spawned drop ships with troops, not just the attack ships.

Edited by Tsukinoki
  • Like 1

15 часов назад, (PS4)Onder6099 сказал:

Found the Tile I described, unfortunately still not able to scan, I hope it’s just because consoles are Update behind:

Wow, I've never seen such thing. I guess these Vapos Dropships are gonna be rarer and tougher to scan than Bailiff Eximus... Why, DE? :sadcry:

On 2019-10-12 at 10:19 AM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Found the Tile I described, unfortunately still not able to scan, I hope it’s just because consoles are Update behind:

That tile just has a Condor Dropship as a "decor" or a sort of scenery; those can't be scanned.