Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utoprout

Here is my idea for sorties rewards:

I think DE should set a new endo value of the anasa ayatan sculpture at 4,000 endo, and remove the 4k endo from the drop table of the sortie.

Do you agree with me? That can add more "variety" in the rewards. The drop rates of items have to be edited if this change is applied.

Have a nice day y'all!

5 minutes ago, Utoprout said:

Do you agree with me?

No I don't. First of all, Amber starts don't drop. Second, Endo is the second most useful thing on the drop table (behind Leg. Core), the more opportunities to get it, the better, especially when Rivens have like 6 different drops, plus the Kuva, neither of which are useful.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

No I don't. First of all, Amber starts don't drop. Second, Endo is the second most useful thing on the drop table (behind Leg. Core), the more opportunities to get it, the better, especially when Rivens have like 6 different drops, plus the Kuva, neither of which are useful.

Ambers can be easily crafted or you can farm them, they're aren't so difficult to farm if you break a part of containers and open lockers.

16 minutes ago, Utoprout said:

Ambers can be easily crafted or you can farm them, they're aren't so difficult to farm if you break a part of containers and open lockers.

Yeah, everyone keeps saying that they're easy to farm, and yet I still get like 1 a day. RNG is a bi*ch, ain't it?

And no, I'm not crafting them until the bulls*it requirements for the blueprint are lowered.

Edited by Gabbynaru