Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat Functionality Questions...

Quistris

Question

So, me and a friend were running around, and have been trying to figure out how, exactly, Charm and Smeeta Kavats work. What ended up prompting this is that going into a Kuva Survival were - as far as I know - we both had the same boosters and he had a Smeeta and I didn't (I had a Prisma Shade) - I came out with 4.8K Kuva to their 4.4K Kuva. 

The wiki says that the Smeeta buffs only work on the owner of the pet, or at least seems to imply it.

Does anyone know what the crud is happening here? Like, both of us are slightly baffled, and neither one of is feels super concrete on exactly how Smeeta (and their Charms) are supposed to function. Like, if we both have them, do they give the same buffs at once? Do they stack? Is it all random? Are we affected by each other's Charm? If so, what's the range on it? Is there any sort of functionality that we should really be aware of that isn't innately intuitive or readily obvious? If someone could provide some sort of elucidation on this, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Winter_One

4 answers to this question

Charm only works on the owner and it's completely random cat. Every cd Smeeta has a chance to cast a random buff, and if its the same (like 2x affinity) it stacks. But it has so many different buffs that it can be a situation that Smeeta wont cast double resource through whole duration of the mission. And why your friend had 400 less Kuva I have no idea, maybe you get Kuva only when you are at affinity share range of it when timer finishes?

normally my friend and I run kuva 

he has a smeeta and i have an abomination (dont ask) adarza ish kavat

when we run for a good while i get 5k kuva well hes 3000+ more at 8k , with both of us using boosters

without boosters or a kavat im usually around 3k at the same time so we dont get shared charm.

you possibly earned a booster for the day in login or sorties, ect and could affect it or possibly a net glitched and and they lost some kuva 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako