Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be nice if the Nightwave intermission could happen 24h after the end of Emissary

Retromastery

I know this might be a pretty mundane or nitpicky request, and you're probably right for thinking that. But I feel like that one week pause that will happen between the Emissary Nightwave and the intermission is a bit of a questionable move in my opinion... Nightwaves have become such a core part of the game in my view that having it gone, even if it's only for a short week, doesn't really feels right to me, I feel like it would be better if DE could either extend the Emissary Nightwave for one more week so the transition between both of them are almost instant, or ship the intermission on the 14th instead of shipping it on the 20th in order to reduce the downtime to a minimum, I just think it could be a better way of rolling out these instead of creating that "Artificial" downtime between the two

But this is just my personal view... I'll understand if it never happens but grinding this system is such a fun thing to do for me that having it gone for a week will feel like Warframe is missing something haha ^^'

It's more likely that this 'artificial' delay you're referring to is due to DE needing to set up everything so that ALL platforms sync, which usually means sending an update out to MS/Sony/Nintendo and they can take a bit of time too.... it's also entirely possible they want to tweak stuff (unlikely) or that it's coming with the mainline.

I'm sure you can wait a week, it's not like it will have anything special in it and lets be honest the nightwave 'challenges' are just going to be the exact same chores things we've had for the last 15 or so weeks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It's more likely that this 'artificial' delay you're referring to is due to DE needing to set up everything so that ALL platforms sync, which usually means sending an update out to MS/Sony/Nintendo and they can take a bit of time too.... it's also entirely possible they want to tweak stuff (unlikely) or that it's coming with the mainline.

I'm sure you can wait a week, it's not like it will have anything special in it and lets be honest the nightwave 'challenges' are just going to be the exact same chores things we've had for the last 15 or so weeks.

oh of course, I know there is a reason behind that decision, I was mainly making that post to get my "feedback" out there haha, if anything I'll just grind some D2 or BL3 during that downtime ^^

Edited by Retromastery

There shouldn't be a Nightwave Intermission, period.

The quality of the content is not good. The resource demand is not high and the time is plentiful.

I mean did they really say they were gunna do another intermission? I haven't been watching streams and figured that would be a one off because of a new system they needed to intergrate better into their work routine. If they're doing it again that's just pathetic. These "season/leagues" should be done in order without delays.

I've been playing Path of Exile a lot lately and they make DE look so bad when it comes to content updates. Every 3 months on the dot, new mechanics, new content, new skills, new items, reworks, balance changes and they don't let bugs sit in their game for 5 damn years. DE needs to step up. They've done almost nothing this year (again).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xzorn said:

The quality of the content is not good.

Hey!! They give Gamma color palette which I love in intermission, so I no complaining.

jokes aside, kind of lazy of them to go to another intermission, specially if they are taking one week after this one end to star.

The good thing is the next one should be Corpus focus and they have a tendency of making Corpus thing the strongest one by far, so we may get soothing good this time.

7 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I mean did they really say they were gunna do another intermission?

Yep.... did you expect them not to, they had to do an intermission the first time because they didn't hit the 'deadline' for nightwave 2, they're likely in the same situation this time due to railjack etc (which is also technically running late...).

Honestly, I think the Intermission is, overall, a good idea.  To put it in culinary terms, it serves as a light palate cleanser.  Also, I think it's a good idea to have a gap between major Nightwave Seasons simply to have wiggle room and avoid burnout or screwups due to rushing.  I'd rather wait a bit and have each Season be solid than have a rushed mess.