Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotation reward if full squad

Lazarow

I would like to suggest a little bit easier way to getting what people want, and that is on every rotation if the squad is full (4/4 players) there are 2 rewards we can pick from instead of 1, this will kind of get players to seek out farming squads in recruit chat. With this I feel like its fair and it wont hurt solo players much.

yes an no

for no this would stall endless missions
round 4 on interception, an round 20 on defense you have to go through choices of picking the reward an then picking if you want to stay or go
excavation an disruption you would have pop up on 4th round asking you what reward you want
every 20 minutes in a survial it pop up which reward you want

then your dealing with duplicate choice rewards as it will pick 2 items from the reward table.
so it still would be going off the drop table unless if it was set to exclude the first choice from the 2nd option.

for yes as it like you said would promote more farming teams an make the more anti social players have to learn to get along more with there teams

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

for yes as it like you said would promote more farming teams an make the more anti social players have to learn to get along more with there teams

This is the number one reason why this is an incredibly bad idea. Forcing folks that don't want to play co-op into this game's generally awful co-op is not going to have a good outcome.

1 minute ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

This is the number one reason why this is an incredibly bad idea. Forcing folks that don't want to play co-op into this game's generally awful co-op is not going to have a good outcome.

it doesnt force anyone, they can still do their own thing, its just better with a squad. I was originaly goign to suggest 1 pick per person but that was too much.