Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant vs Profit-Taker

Nash

20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

You always impress, even if Revenent himself couldn't bring all that much to this particular battle. Love how you use melee weapons on the Orb.

Oh, and, uh

@(XB1)GearsMatrix301

Thought you might like this :wink:

I actually kinda disagree, the amount of hysteria he causes in the battle is not to be overlooked. Thralls make this battle absurdly easy for me and when I go into pubs, since they take profit-taker and the other corpus units attention away from me and my team mates. Its pretty nice.

50 minutes ago, _Behemot said:

I actually kinda disagree, the amount of hysteria he causes in the battle is not to be overlooked. Thralls make this battle absurdly easy for me and when I go into pubs, since they take profit-taker and the other corpus units attention away from me and my team mates. Its pretty nice.

Huh. Guess that didn't come across in the video.

Nice!

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We both know there are people who post far FAR more brain cell Killy posts here. Because at least I’ll actually research and test things before making a claim.

Ah yes, your "research" of a frame consists of you openly admitting you don't bother to learn to play some of them. You call revenant trash but you have no proof, you just say "oh hes bad because, because he is!" yet the last time we did this dance I posted ya know, actual proof of high level content with him and you completely dismissed it because according to you fighting high level enemies is pointless. You can have an opinion, there is nothing wrong with that, dislike him till your heart contents there is no issue with it but you are known for not being constructive when doing so and just spouting hate for the sake of it. OP did something with revenant and wanted to share, you didn't contribute anything to this thread at all but say "Worst boss vs worst frame" which is just plain toxic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

Ah yes, your "research" of a frame consists of you openly admitting you don't bother to learn to play some of them. You call revenant trash but you have no proof, you just say "oh hes bad because, because he is!" yet the last time we did this dance I posted ya know, actual proof of high level content with him and you completely dismissed it because according to you fighting high level enemies is pointless. You can have an opinion, there is nothing wrong with that, dislike him till your heart contents there is no issue with it but you are known for not being constructive when doing so and just spouting hate for the sake of it. OP did something with revenant and wanted to share, you didn't contribute anything to this thread at all but say "Worst boss vs worst frame" which is just plain toxic.

Fighting high levels is pointless tho. You get no additional or unique rewards for it. So what’s the benefit of doing it. Nothing. Also for the record I tested Revenant a bunch before labeling him as trash and throwing him in my arsenal, never to be used again. Loxa @ed me in this so naturally I have to give my trademark Revenant hatred.

You’re the one who thinks I’m not constructive. You’re the one that feels the need of derailing every single post I hate on Revenant on. So excuse me if I find your “You can have an opinion” statement hard to believe. Because it seems like you actively can’t let someone have an opinion without trying to take them down. Just let me have my meme.

Revenant being bad should be common sense. I shouldn’t have to make a Word document to copy/paste into the thread every time it gets brought up. I’ve already argued it to death. I feel no necessity to keep arguing what has already been proven.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Revenant being bad should be common sense.

Gotta disagree there, Revenant is one of the more interactive and fun frames to play. Hes up there with Gauss for me, he does have some weaknesses here & there but he is in no way a bad frame. Like I tell most who talk like that you lack the creativity.

Edited by _Behemot
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, _Behemot said:

Gotta disagree there, Revenant is one of the more interactive and fun frames to play. For me anyway. Hes up there with Gauss for me, he does have some weaknesses here in there but he is in no way a bad frame. Like I tell most, who talk like that you lack the creativity.

*throws up in mouth a little from hearing you say that thing is as good as Gauss*

Enthrall: Garbage. What use is a minion ability with all these synergies if they get killed by team mates or Danse Macabre.

Mesmer Skin: single handedly the most over rated tank ability in the game. 100% DR isn’t necessary. All the tank abilities are more than reliable up to level 150. Having a charges based defense ability in a horde shooter is just bad game design.

Reave: requires Enthrall which spends 99.999% of its time being a useless damage pillars. So it’s only use is to benefit

Danse Macabre: Revenants ability. Good damage output, the adapting damage type is an incredibly use of the Sentients Damage adaptation mechanic. It’s only hinderance is Mesmer Skin actively preventing it from using its scaling mechanic to its best potential. But the fact that this ability was thrown on at the tail end of his development and it completely outshines the rest of his kit just shows how inept his first 3 abilities are.

Combine all of that with a useless passive and more anti synergies and ability contradictions than one could count and a theme that clearly didn’t give af about the games lore nor Revenants own lore and you’ve got a frame so bad that calling him good is an insult to all the actual good frames.

.....maybe I will make that Word document. It’s clearly needed.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

31 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

*throws up in mouth a little from hearing you say that thing is as good as Gauss*

Enthrall: Garbage. What use is a minion ability with all these synergies if they get killed by team mates or Danse Macabre.

Mesmer Skin: single handedly the most over rated tank ability in the game. 100% DR isn’t necessary. All the tank abilities are more than reliable up to level 150. Having a charges based defense ability in a horde shooter is just bad game design.

Reave: requires Enthrall which spends 99.999% of its time being a useless damage pillars. So it’s only use is to benefit

Danse Macabre: Revenants ability. Good damage output, the adapting damage type is an incredibly use of the Sentients Damage adaptation mechanic. It’s only hinderance is Mesmer Skin actively preventing it from using its scaling mechanic to its best potential. But the fact that this ability was thrown on at the tail end of his development and it completely outshines the rest of his kit just shows how inept his first 3 abilities are.

Combine all of that with a useless passive and more anti synergies and ability contradictions than one could count and a theme that clearly didn’t give af about the games lore nor Revenants own lore and you’ve got a frame so bad that calling him good is an insult to all the actual good frames.

.....maybe I will make that Word document. It’s clearly needed.

Lol you take yourself way too seriously. Hes a interactive and fun frame like I said.

Edited by _Behemot
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, _Behemot said:

Lol you take yourself way too seriously. Hes a interactive and fun frame like I said.

He’s about as fun and interactive as watching paint dry. You can technically press your face up into it, but why risk the lead poisoning when there’s far better things to be doing and frames to be playing.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

He’s about as fun and interactive as watching paint dry. You can technically press your face up into it, but why risk the lead poisoning when there’s far better things to be doing and frames to be playing.

Because there is people like this

2031594e41.png

Not everyone wants to play "Better frames". People enjoy different frames, not everyone wants to play nidus, not everyone wants to play chroma, not everyone wants to play efficiently just their favorite frames. Of course I can just do profit-taker with Chroma and clear in 2 minutes, but theres no fun in that for some people, the community I grew enjoys watching me take their favorite frame to places they thought it wouldn't be able to due to folks like you. Imagine if every profit-taker run was this. Everytime, every single time. Boring to watch because there is no challenge or enjoyment. No wonder warframe is in the S#&$ter, not only is new players an issue but overactive try hards that care only for efficiency, than fun also exist. Warframe isn't a fun game to watch if you are just using overpowered frames all the time. Warframe is a game, not a chore. You aren't going to win this convo let it go fam.

49 minutes ago, _Behemot said:

Because there is people like this

2031594e41.png

Not everyone wants to play "Better frames". People enjoy different frames, not everyone wants to play nidus, not everyone wants to play chroma, not everyone wants to play efficiently just their favorite frames. Of course I can just do profit-taker with Chroma and clear in 2 minutes, but theres no fun in that for some people, the community I grew enjoys watching me take their favorite frame to places they thought it wouldn't be able to due to folks like you. Imagine if every profit-taker run was this. Everytime, every single time. Boring to watch because there is no challenge or enjoyment. No wonder warframe is in the S#&$ter, not only is new players an issue but overactive try hards that care only for efficiency, than fun also exist. Warframe isn't a fun game to watch if you are just using overpowered frames all the time. Warframe is a game, not a chore. You aren't going to win this convo let it go fam.

It’s funny how you criticizing the tryhards because Revenant is actually the frame of choice for the endurance run try hard. And your argument can apply to any frame. I’m aware of the “things can be fun” argument. But Revenant is such a terrible, good for nothing frame that you’d have to be a complete masochist to find any sort of enjoyment from him. 
Oh look at that. Looks like I just won. GG.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s funny how you criticizing the tryhards because Revenant is actually the frame of choice for the endurance run try hard. And your argument can apply to any frame. I’m aware of the “things can be fun” argument. But Revenant is such a terrible, good for nothing frame that you’d have to be a complete masochist to find any sort of enjoyment from him. 
Oh look at that. Looks like I just won. GG.

Dude.

It's just a game. No need to be so salty about it.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s not salt, it’s hatred towards Revenant.

No its salt. You do nothing but spew hate towards revenant and anyone who enjoys playing him. Maybe if you stop provoking people by saying stuff like "Trash  frame always will be" and things of this nature you wouldn't get people responding so harshly

11 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

No its salt. You do nothing but spew hate towards revenant and anyone who enjoys playing him. Maybe if you stop provoking people by saying stuff like "Trash  frame always will be" and things of this nature you wouldn't get people responding so harshly

Ok you clearly don’t follow my posts because me hating on Revenant isn’t as prevalent in my posts as you would think. Also you’re being pretty pessimistic with that “trash frame always will be” line. He might get reworked. And he might be worth something after said rework. But right now he’s trash, and I hate trash. So I bash on said trash. The only thing that will get me to stop is when he get a proper rework.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ok you clearly don’t follow my posts because me hating on Revenant isn’t as prevalent in my posts as you would think. Also you’re being pretty pessimistic with that “trash frame always will be” line. He might get reworked. And he might be worth something after said rework. But right now he’s trash, and I hate trash. So I bash on said trash. The only thing that will get me to stop is when he get a proper rework.

You don't get to decide for the entire warframe community if hes good or not, your opinion is not more valid than anyone else's so stop trying to drown everyone else like a snarky arrogant child.