Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to focus on

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

universal tokens

What for? Does X number let me buy something from the market? I don’t know what to think without knowing what the idea is.

• A use for excess focus points might be good, though this depends on what it is.
  • Like 1

On 2019-10-15 at 8:01 AM, (XB1)razberryX said:

I'd say, if you mean focusing on focus schools, I'd start with zenurik, then unariu, then vazarin. Those are the best three, for all purpose and they all have their niche and uses.

Thanks, but this for when you are all full and you have millions chilling, and the developers are on a pattern of making it easier to earn, if they dont add new branches or allow the unbinding of more nodes there must be something in the works either a change or a plan to stsrt a whole new system." A new system sounds plausible since the release of that universal token seems a little odd if they are working on an array of bew systems.

On 2019-10-15 at 12:00 AM, krc473 said:

What for? Does X number let me buy something from the market? I don’t know what to think without knowing what the idea is.

• A use for excess focus points might be good, though this depends on what it is.

Well, basically there will always likely be something to work for, using excess points in one thing could be a way to keep parts of the older systems alive, current,useful or even interesting.

It would be cool if buttholes who already maxed out all their focus schools could divert all that focus into tokens to give to others to help them max out their schools =P.  

I dont know about adding stuff yet...  They are just dipping their toes into uni medallions and I would say they are a massive fail right now.  They do not come often enough and they dont give enough.   (feels like the whole purpose of uni medallions is to bypass eidolon fights since those are so NOT fun.   Orb spiders are very fun in comparision.   I would rather them redo the eido fights than add dumb tokens to bypass it).  But from devstreams and primetimes they have talked about adding different value medallions.  

I would gladly use 72k worth of medallions everyday,  compared that to finding 1k once a week lol.   I think work needs to be done there.... 

I dont agree they are making it easier to gain focus... I guess your talking about Lua lens.  But they are screwing up stealth mechanics to make grinding it that way harder.  Not using stealth to grind takes waaaay longer.   I dont see any future in being able to grind enough focus daily to buy uni medallions to max out the daily standing in other stuff....   Seams waaaaay easier to just get the standing directly.  

So focus for standing.....not really a fan...  we also have all these new modes.... if they want to add cool new things to obtain they have plenty of places to put them without having to use focus to buy...   

---------------

I would like to see more focus schools added.   I would like more stuff to be unbinded....  I'd like to control the abilities I have access to alot more.   For example Zenurik.  Zen has a killer nod that draws enemies to you while you hide in void.  But to get to that node you have to go through a node that deals damage to stuff near you while you are hiding in void.  Those two skills go great together....But what if I dont want to deal damage and just want to pull enemies??  Cant....   Likewise once you max a node out it costs whatever it costs and you have to permanently take that into account.  You can never decrease the ranks on nodes you maybe dont use or want(if you use any nodes past an unwanted one).

But yeah expanding the current focus system would be something I could support.  Im not maxed out on anything but it would be cool to see more operator stuff.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

It would be cool if buttholes who already maxed out all their focus schools could divert all that focus into tokens to give to others to help them max out their schools =P.  

I dont know about adding stuff yet...  They are just dipping their toes into uni medallions and I would say they are a massive fail right now.  They do not come often enough and they dont give enough.   (feels like the whole purpose of uni medallions is to bypass eidolon fights since those are so NOT fun.   Orb spiders are very fun in comparision.   I would rather them redo the eido fights than add dumb tokens to bypass it).  But from devstreams and primetimes they have talked about adding different value medallions.  

I would gladly use 72k worth of medallions everyday,  compared that to finding 1k once a week lol.   I think work needs to be done there.... 

I dont agree they are making it easier to gain focus... I guess your talking about Lua lens.  But they are screwing up stealth mechanics to make grinding it that way harder.  Not using stealth to grind takes waaaay longer.   I dont see any future in being able to grind enough focus daily to buy uni medallions to max out the daily standing in other stuff....   Seams waaaaay easier to just get the standing directly.  

So focus for standing.....not really a fan...  we also have all these new modes.... if they want to add cool new things to obtain they have plenty of places to put them without having to use focus to buy...   

---------------

I would like to see more focus schools added.   I would like more stuff to be unbinded....  I'd like to control the abilities I have access to alot more.   For example Zenurik.  Zen has a killer nod that draws enemies to you while you hide in void.  But to get to that node you have to go through a node that deals damage to stuff near you while you are hiding in void.  Those two skills go great together....But what if I dont want to deal damage and just want to pull enemies??  Cant....   Likewise once you max a node out it costs whatever it costs and you have to permanently take that into account.  You can never decrease the ranks on nodes you maybe dont use or want(if you use any nodes past an unwanted one).

But yeah expanding the current focus system would be something I could support.  Im not maxed out on anything but it would be cool to see more operator stuff.   

Focus becoming easier, is in regards to having more more powerful lens avail. Agree w the seemingly not worth a token to level up, but in that way, only affects people w high standing and not unbalance economy. You use buttholes as though you actually know one  :D