Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

use green numbers for heals

Camberwell

Good day all,

This may already have been suggested, but maybe you could use green numbers for when an ancient healer is leeching health from the damage I do to his surrounding mobs, at the moment I just get a load of grey 0's and the damage I'm doing to his surrounding mobs

also you could use green numbers for heals from say oberon and trinity

just a thought

Thanks

Martin

• Like 2

hp+100 this is a good start for the green textures might make it difficult in the forests, so we have to compute that it will work on tally, but during the missions the font will require a embellishment or encasement with various surrounding and bold faces, i don't know HTML so i cant make a quick job, but assuming its like highliting or a simple taoist symbol during combat, a little animation eventually could be awesome a bunch of up arrows like REGEN MAGIC, 
^hp+ ^hp+ damaged.
^hp+ ^hp+ recovery
^hp+
^hp+ altered / nullified.

^hp+ magic / robotic

• ^hp+ ^hp+
  • ^hp+ ^hp+
  • ^hp+ ^hp+
  • ^hp+ ^hp+

but as you can see green will need to get highlighted by white and other colors or fonts, depending on the warframe or module it could look fantastic to have ^hp+ ^hp+

• ^hp+  ^hp+ ^hp+ ^hp+ healing__sfx+1,2,3 synchronic sounds to proc / alternate.
  • ^hp+ Alternates to ^hp+ SFX2, SFX1 
  • unless the player is taking damage 
  • ON/OFF 
  • additional sounds and animations for text / banners / octavia and emoji could be fun to purchase if done well with each instrument / and mods, adding a signature rune or sound effect / animation that can contain skulls, and other pixels, which work well on items and teamates icons, radio and zoom animations which will make warframe appear like overwatch / mainstream / and colorful augment / tools that enhance UI and abilities.
  • fireworks, and revive are enhanced by these to replace numbers and other fonts,
  • unlocked for chat and
  • purchased in the store / markets / relays / bounties /
  • platinum.
Edited by SnakeBadger