Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO procs oneshot me now

Hellspikez

Question

Hello, for some reason in the current rotation of ESO (basically since intermission was re-introduced) I get randomly oneshotted by procs on my Saryn even at wave 1, I never had this problem before. Keep in mind i have 1k hp, Adaptation and Arcane Guardian. Even infested seem to randomly blow me up from 1k to 0 with no explanation. Anyone have a clue what could that be and if the same happened to you?

Edit: This is the loadout I'm using, I was just leveling my Zhuge Prime.

https://imgur.com/dNNpt81

https://imgur.com/SCdQ4WL

Edited by Hellspikez

18 answers to this question

Yup, happened to me as well. Don't even know what happened, there were no enemies near me, no puddles of vomit, no swarms of bees... nothing. Just died out of nowhere. It's really frustrating when you know you can go much longer than 24 minutes, but the game randomly decides to kill you and screw you out of your rewards. Either Arbies are bugged, or the Kuva Liches have stealthily been on our a*ses without us even noticing.

5 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Do I really have to explain it to you?

Which part? the one that both the topic and OP's post refers to ESO? or the part that you completely disregarded it and throw in your equal, yet off-topic, arbitration experience that should pretty much be placed in another topic?

Edited by Uhkretor

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

Which part, the one that both the topic and OP's post refers to ESO? or the part that you completely disregarded it and throw in your equal, yet off-topic, arbitration experience that should pretty much be placed in another topic?

Ah, so you aren't confused then. What an appropriate gif usage...

Edited by Gabbynaru

il y a 15 minutes, Zilchy a dit :

Guaranteed to be a toxin proc from an ancient toxic eximus. Toxin ignores armour.

It does not. Not from the enemies and not from us. It only bypasses shields. 

There are, however, a number of bugs that make your life miserable by oneshotting you for no reason. Deathlogs show them as 1 dmg kills source unknown. It happened to me four times in the same survival a couple of days ago. 

EDIT: the exploding bolts of the Zhuge Prime do self damage, yoy sure you didn't walk into one of your shots? 

Edited by Autongnosis

38 minutes ago, Hellspikez said:

Hello, for some reason in the current rotation of ESO (basically since intermission was re-introduced) I get randomly oneshotted by procs on my Saryn even at wave 1, I never had this problem before. Keep in mind i have 1k hp, Adaptation and Arcane Guardian. Even infested seem to randomly blow me up from 1k to 0 with no explanation. Anyone have a clue what could that be and if the same happened to you?

Toxin Ancients always have procs that deal an abusive amount of damage, considering the level they are now and the damage they normally deal with their attacks. Since toxin damage completely bypass shields, the only "safe" way to deal with them is to kill them beyond the grappling hook range. This can be done in several ways, but because I'm so stubborn at self-challenging, I always throw myself at their faces with Melee and whack the crap out of them.

1 minute ago, Autongnosis said:

It does not. Not from the enemies and not from us. It only bypasses shields. 

There are, however, a number of bugs that make your life miserable by oneshotting you for no reason. Deathlogs show them as 1 dmg kills source unknown. It happened to me four times in the same survival a couple of days ago. 

Yeah happened to me too from time to time, but now in ESO it's happening consistently

Just now, Hellspikez said:

That might explain it, however I got blown up sometimes from a single corrosive proc while I wasn't even shooting.

There's a delay before the bolts explode.  If you have corrosive on your weapon, then it likely proc'ed you as it was killing you.  I'm struggling to think of any way to get a corrosive proc from enemies in ESO.

Just now, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

There's a delay before the bolts explode.  If you have corrosive on your weapon, then it likely proc'ed you as it was killing you.  I'm struggling to think of any way to get a corrosive proc from enemies in ESO.

You might be right, I was even getting corrosive procs from infested.