Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my general concerns regarding NW:I2

NotWhoItSeems

I would start with saying it is nice that DE added this fairly shortly after the last nightwave has ended,

with the reward for NW been static in the past, I have some concern regarding the nightwave during the upcoming mainline,

1) Alt helm for any new frame might not be up untill the next NW, we had this with Wisp, and Hildryn...

2) Currently we can earn 43500 (daily 7*1k+ weekly 5*4.5K+ weekly elite 2*7k) points per week, making 4.35 ranks, with 30 ranks, and 30 prestige,

this means there is a minimal of 7 weeks, with a possible of twice that or more, for perspective 7 weeks is about a month and a half, and 13 would make up 91 days for a full 3 month.

while it is nice that it would be there it can also be a problem of burning out, after rank 30, 15 creds per rank again...

3) Returning rewards, while mods, formas, slots and the like are fine, 

things that we cannot stack like armor sets, scrawls, syandanas, would simply give nothing to players who already have them,

this enhances the discouraging effect of the things returning in the first place, getting nothing for a level would feel really bad...

adding a replacement reward per say, creds or ducats, doesn't need to be much 50 creds / 200 ducats might be symbolic, but it is better than air.

While this is my sentiment, reading other posts this seems to be more common concerns 

Edit: P.S. While I understand that DE is working hard on the mainline, and very likely is going to need the time,

I still hope that learning from past NW would allow the system to grow in a good way, rather than returning problems.

Edited by NotWhoItSeems
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, NotWhoItSeems said:

3) Returning rewards, while mods, formas, slots and the like are fine, 

things that we cannot stack like armor sets, scrawls, syandanas, would simply give nothing to players who already have them,

this enhances the discouraging effect of the things returning in the first place, getting nothing for a level would feel really bad...

Doesn't matter whether we can or cannot stack armor sets because they are being brought back around for people who missed them.

I don't mind that I already have them because I know there is someone out there that doesn't have these and are quite excited to see they are in this intermission and they have the chance to get them now. Hopefully.

I am not selfish so I can't agree with you and feel the same. Doesn't feel bad at all to have the same rewards I've already earned.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I am not selfish so I can't agree with you and feel the same. Doesn't feel bad at all to have the same rewards I've already earned.

I dont mind them getting those rewards too, but I want to get at least something like 50 creds so I can get 10k kuva

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Doesn't matter whether we can or cannot stack armor sets because they are being brought back around for people who missed them.

I don't mind that I already have them because I know there is someone out there that doesn't have these and are quite excited to see they are in this intermission and they have the chance to get them now. Hopefully.

you seem to misunderstood my intention, I have the reward, I don't mind them returning, I cant be the only one that have at least one reward that would duplicate in this current return (having all the previous ones 30+28,15,30+30 on the nightwaves before) , just imagine what would be the future, every in between nightwaves feeling nothing new to earn, so half the boxs are "empty". this would catch on to newer players very fast, as the scrawl was from the 2nd nightwave...

we need a choice for those who already have the rewards, this would include newer players

Edit: the sort of discouragement of the cosmetic returning is the same as the cosmetic helmets alert, no one did them if they had the helmets already

Edited by NotWhoItSeems
  • Like 1